PAC10 Inside move Thursday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAC10 Inside move Thursday night

nobody does west coast hoops better as you know. [email protected] for quick and easy cash. don't miss it.

I will haunt you until you leave....Keep starting new posts your a SCAMMER and we will make sure anyone new to this panel knows you are a lying, cheating, salesman. SCAMMER that has never once proven a thing on this site!

AHOLE!

Comment

Wayne, I like Goldclub

I play the opposite of what he posts - - its a GREAT STRATEGY!!!

I AM 4-2 SO FAR

Comment

I here that he is the best guy on this board to fade.Well when he actually post a play!

Comment

I faded Pepperdine for $ 100 just for the fun of it.

Comment

Thanks for the extra $ 100 tonight Goldclub. Go away to a
            different forum. This forum is reserved for winners only. Thanks
            for everyones input here.

Comment

Mbates

get a clue keep playing against me and lose your ass like you have been doing. can't win every game but will put you on the right side more often than not and yes 65% winners all sports back up everything. You only wish you had the info I get days in advance and have my entertainment ballers pound each night and win big by end of week. Get serious and you will win. The world at your feet and you blow it. Keep trying to fade the best thing going today and see what develops just like all the other winners I posted galore. [email protected]

Comment

Goldclub you have posted nothing but losers in here

dont reply cause your a big HAM!!!

Comment

Capper FOR U

stop being jealous because you can't hit 65% winners all sports and play with high ballers for once and live life of luxury. get a clue and be happy.

Comment

I cant and you cant

atleast we have something in common BROTHER!!!

Comment

Capper for U

They do hit 65% and you will win if ever serious and listen. Thats why you lose your ass being stubborn and a fool. get it together and never look back again. [email protected] where the elite play and assualt books coast to caoast consistently.

Comment

Working...
                      X