Late info inside move west coast zags/wavs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slickdoo

get back to me asap if ever serious about winning and no b.s. 65% winners all sports no b.s. I don't screw around. play with high ballers and win big and consistent. I will put you on the right side more often than not. Play on your own and continue to lose your ass like joe public. You wish you had the info I get days in advance and who plays my games in entertainment business and beyond. Talk is cheap. I back up everything. Posted winners galore. It takes money to make money in this business. I employ no sales people, no marketing, no b.s. just deal with me only and win big and consistent with high ballers. You want cash you will win case closed. [email protected] where the elite play.

Comment

Check his post last week, he employed all kinds of "CONTACTS" and his story changes yet again!

AHOLE!

Comment

Wayne

you are amusing and stupid at the same time. Check post all last week backing my games while you lost your ass syracuse, texas, sd st, NBA etc. get a clue for once. You just are stubborn to pay anything must have had bad problems with scamdicapper services in past which I can understand but I am not even remotely into that crap. My word is my bond. I am as legit as they come and back it all up unlike other morons. contact me if ever serious. [email protected] Who wants cash before the madness/bases?

Comment

Talk about stupid you picked a bad week to refer to me as a loser last week many people on here can verify that i kicked your A$$ all over the court last week and even referred to you as my BITCH once and have offered you my plays several times for free and ahhhh....talk about STUPID we have all seen your classic posts where you are lucky if you spell 2 words right so maybe you ought to rethink that one!

Comment

Hey asshole, you posted 2 winners and 5 losers. What are you talking about? It's all documented. Try calling Pete and Art and give them your plays. Indiana +2 nice loser. Check your full mailbox, maybe mom sent something.
            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

What are you morons talking about. All legit all sports no excuses no B.S. Golddust has given tons of winners documented as most of you no but some are stubbern and cant realise the truth so step off. Watch and learn with Pepperdine then maybe you'll be a highballer and live in beverly hills swimming pools movie stars no morals no b.s. He does post comps granted they may lose but nobody wins all the time but 65% winners is big win big win consistent and quit living the loser's life! otherwise youll be soory!

Goldfinger
              Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

What the Hell is going on here?

Listen Up.

I comes down to one thing and one thing only:Winning!!!

If the guy is losing all the time, don't read his posts.

And a little hint for gold..uh...thing.......If you lose, don't cry about it, just try to do better.

Example:

Wednesday Night I Posted my featured play:

Kings +2 with 3 dimes.

What Happened? This got their tired, bearily beat the Mavs, asses kicked by the rested Hornets.

Back up you picks, but if you lose don't cry

Sam The Man
                http://www.samthemansports.com/
                1-888-201-8992

Comment

Working...
                X