10 dime destroyer on Twolves cashes ticket congrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 dime destroyer on Twolves cashes ticket congrats

congrats all twolves backers as 10 dime detroyers now 9-2 on season as they are lethal as you know. get back to me asap for serious ballers who want cash and no b.s. I take care of anyone. Saturday mountain west special alert game and sunday crusher line value game don't miss out and cost yourself by not playing. [email protected] where the elite play and no b.s.

What's your free play as promised? I need to fade 1 more. Pacers lost last night no b.s. unless of course you had +3.5. Let me know asap as I want to be a high baller.
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Sunday crusher line ya like last week with Carolina you loser! No comp pick what a shock!

AHOLE!

Comment

I love how this loser posts all his winners the day after the games. I asked him to post right after the games tip off, but he must be too busy with the hi ballers in Beverly Hills. Or doesn't want to prove he is a loser.
        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

EXACTLY Phil Jr! He sucks and i won't stop bugging him til' his scams leave this forum.........No free picks is BUSH! Advertise in the other FORUM AHOLE!

Comment

Working...
          X