Spread Report Promotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spread Report Promotion

This is a PROMOTION gang, so please hang up if you're not interested...

My MILLION $$$ GAME FOR FRIDAY IS POSTED AT THE MAIN FORUM SO THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SCROLL THROUGH THIS STUFF...thanks...

Greetings...

Well it's official! The Spread Report Online is back for a fourth year! You asked for it, you got it! Another year of the Spread Report Online!

Here's the changes, but first here's a recap of 2004, already one the most successful seasons EVER in my career...

-Correctly predicted BEFORE THE SEASON BEGAN that the Carolina Panthers would go the the Superbowl. This prediction is documented in last year's Issue #1 of the Spread Report Online.

-Correctly predicted BEFORE THE SEASON BEGAN that the New England Patriots would go the the Superbowl. This prediction is documented in last year's Issue #1 of the Spread Report Online.

-Correctly predicted BEFORE THE PLAYOFFS BEGAN that the Detriot Pistons would be the next NBA Champions as posted at my home forum.

-And Correctly predicted BEFORE THE PLAYOFFS BEGAN that the Tampa Bay Lightening would win the Stanley Cup.

-BASEBALL? Hey, I'm calling the REDS to win the World Series. You heard it hear first.

-Swept the board 7-0 on my NFL TEAM WINS OVER/UNDER FUTURES. These are documented in Issue #1 of last year's Spread Report Online and at my home forum.

-Jump started my NET WINNER PROGRAM on April 13th, 2004. This program has been in the making since I first announced its possibility 3 years ago. It is off to a Great Start with a record of 24-11 and +8.95 Net Games After Juice.

Here are some positive changes for this year's Spread Report Online:

1.) It will be MUCH less congested. Last year had way too much information to assimilate and make any sense of. The idea of tracking a bunch of formulas seemed good, but in the end it was more confusing than anything.

2.) The games will not be rated. Over the years there is little or no difference between my 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7-star releases. Another thing is that not everyone is comfortable with a 5% release, preferring something more conservative. By eliminating the ratings the individual will assign whatever % they are comfortable with and go with the same amount per play.

However, there will be one exception: An occasional 'double play'. It means simply that. It could be equated to my former 10-star plays which definately have a history of a much better winning percentage than the others. They will not be called "10-star" plays anymore because that suggests a certain percentage. They will simply be called a double play--double the amount of a standard play. These are also referred to as MILLION $$$ PLAYS OR NET PROGRAM PLAYS.

3.) Although the Net Winner Program is the best thing going and a separate entity from my annual Football Report (The Spread Report Onliine), if one of my Net Program Games happens to be a football game, then it will be included and noted in the Spread Report Online. It will be designated as such. All Football MILLION $$$ GAMES are included in the Spread Report automatically. In other words, they will not be 'withheld' from the SRO just because they are a "Net Program" play.

4.) And finally the BIGGEST change of all and the one that will have most dramatic impact on this year's version is this:

For the most part I will return to my old style of capping. That unorthodox style that has made me so successful over the years and has been winning at the forums over the last 6 seasons. This will make for a marked improvement in the Dave's Faves category as I return to my preferred style of Human Factor capping. In short, less games, more winners.

While there will be less formula tracking, the good news is that your favorite stuff will remain. Remember, YOU make the Spread Report Online what it is, and, as a whole, YOU have chosen the following as your preferred look:

1.) Keep the Yardage Formula!!!
    2.) Keep the Turnover Formula!!!
    3.) Scratch all the other Forumuas, charts, etc.!!!
    4.) Give us Less Picks (Dave's Faves) and subsequently a better winning percentage!!!
    5.) More Analysis on Dave's Faves!!!

Don't forget, we're expecting a HUGE REBOUND from the Yardage Formula this year! You'll remember the Yardage Formula (48-18 ATS in 2001) followed up its incredible 2001 performance with a STRONG 38-23 ATS Performance in the 2002 Spread Report!

After an off-year last season at 23-22 ATS, we expect a huge rebound from the Yardage Formula (106-63 ATS L3Y) as well as from the Turnover Formula which came in at a sub-par 51-43 ATS last season.

The Turnover System's 55-19 ATS record posted during the 2001 Season might be hard to match, but we'll certainly look forward to smashing last year's 51-43 ATS mark.

I'll be working on my site over the next few weeks as I can, but if you're interested in getting in on the EARLY BIRD SPECIAL, here are this Season's rates:

Net Program: $100 for a block of Five Net Winners After Juice.

Spread Report Online: $15 Per Issue/$330 Season (22 Issues include the NFL Preview Issue, 17 Regular Season Issues, and 4 Post Season Issues. All Pre-Season Issues are FREE for Subscribers).

EARLY BIRD RATES:

JUNE EARLY BIRD: $119 + 30 Days of FREE Net Program MILLION $$$ Games

JULY EARLY BIRD: $165 + 10 Days of FREE Net Program MILLION $$$ Games

AUGUST EARLY BIRD: $225.00

SEPTEMBER 1ST FORWARD:

$330/SEASON OR $165 HALF SEASON (11 Issues)

Order info:

David Toop, Box 8411, Gulfport, MS, 39506

Or: www.paypal.com (send to: [email protected])

bump for promo

Comment

Working...
    X