• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEFF LEVY'S (30-1) THURSDAY Night 50 STAR MLB PODIUM PLAY

Newsletter for 6/24/2004

Today's Free Play Detroit-120.

http://www.charliessportshandicappers.com/

MLB PODIUM PLAY'S ARE 30-1, LAST FRIDAY'S PODIUM PLAY WINS ON TEXAS OVER.

From THE WORLDS MOST TRUSTED HANDICAPPER CHARLIE RED MCDOUGALL. If You are looking for one GAME TO UNLOAD ON, FRIENDS LOOK NO further as late last night Charlie along with the top Sharp Bettor Jeff Levy (Released From a Federal Correctional Facility For improper line setting & point shaving) stood at the PODIUM at a LAS VEGAS area Private Players Club, Pounded the gave and announced Wednesday night's 30- 1, 50 star Major League Baseball Podium Play and handed out vouchers to all 300 Players in attendance, Beards (Runners) were sent scrambling to 4 designated Sportsboosk where Cashiers were instructed to take UNLIMITED ACTION on

Charliessports JEFF LEVY'S (30- 1) THURSDAY 50 STAR MLB PODIUM PLAY PLUS A FULL CARD OF MLB BEST BETS IS ON TAP NOW FOR ONLY 13.99. Guy's we can really do damge to your MAN tonight, we can really MAKE you alot of Money as a the most well known VEGAS linesetter HAS set a slew of SUPER SOFT LINES that all of CHARLIESSPORTS clients will be again moving 5 times the normal WAGER and as asvertised we are set to make a 500 hundred player a small fortune this weekend. Friends BASEBALL IS BORING I don't like watching it but there are SO MANY VARIALBLES that makes it SO EASY to WIN (it makes viewing a MLB game a pleasure), and the Winning will continue TONIGHT with JEFF LEVY'S (30-1) THURSDAY 50 STAR MLB PODIUM PLAY for only 13.99 plus a full card of mlb best bets. SIMPLY PUT CHARLIESSPORTS will make YOU money in Major League Baseball Tonight. I am the NUMBER 1 HANDICAPPER IN THE WORLD and I WILL not LET YOU DOWN TONIGHT . FRIENDS WE are PRIVY TO INFORMATION as

CHARLIE RED MCDOUGALL, Jeff Levy and the most popular Las Vegas LINESETTER have PUT THEIR STAMP OF APPROVAL ON JEFF LEVY'S (30-1) THURSDAY 50 STAR MLB PODIUM PLAY for only 13.99 plus a full card of mlb best bets and we want you TO UNLOAD for yet another very PROFITABLE DAY. (DON'T DO ANYTHING TODAY UNTIL YOU SIGN UP WITH CHARLIESSPORTS) Guy's (DON'T PLAY ON YOUR OWN DON'T DO IT). Charlie Red McDougall is the KING of Major League Baseball as we are TAKING HANICAPPING TO THE NEXT LEVEL and CHARLIE HAS MADE AVAILABLE HIS SPECIAL MLB PACKAGE, NOW THROUGH THE ALL STAR BREAK (ALL SPORTS INCLUDED). Don't forget at Charliessports WINNING IS A HABIT NOT A LUXURY. (POUND THIS GAME I MEAN POUND IT). TODAY is too good TO BE TRUE and so STRONG Charlie himself is moving over 150,000 dollars. BASEBALL & FOOTBALL packages ARE AVAILABLE AND INCLUDES ALL SPORTS THROUGH THE 2005 SUPER BOWL. Today's MLB FREE PLAY Tigers-105.

***FOR ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS CONVENIENCE WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS THROUGH CLICKBANK***

Hey Charlie,

I love your records, somehow, you never lose.

Comment

Hey charlie red, how do I get an invite to podium night in Vegas?

Comment

If You are looking for one GAME TO UNLOAD ON, FRIENDS LOOK NO further as late last night Charlie along with the top Sharp Bettor Jeff Levy (Released From a Federal Correctional Facility For improper line setting & point shaving) stood at the PODIUM at a LAS VEGAS area Private Players Club, Pounded the gave and announced Wednesday night's 30- 1, 50 star Major League Baseball Podium Play and handed out vouchers to all 300 Players in attendance, Beards (Runners) were sent scrambling to 4 designated Sportsboosk where Cashiers were instructed to take UNLIMITED ACTION on.

Where to they come up with some of this BS?

Comment

charlie red gets all the good lines from the free score phone guys, changes things around a bit and puts his stamp of approval on it before his posts every day.

Comment

Charlie

Runners could not get cashiers to take unlimited action you are FULL OF SHIT!!!
            Wash. D.C. 8 sq. miles surrounded by REALITY

Comment

Working...
            X