Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday Detailed Comp MLB Side Play, enjoy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Detailed Comp MLB Side Play, enjoy.

My apologies on what turned out to be a heartbreaking Wednesday night. My small play on the Yankees went straight into the toilet while my three teamer was so close I could smell it, then the odor got bad. See, Texas won at home, all good, St.Louis won at home as well, still good, then Arizona gave it up in the bottom of the ninth on a homerun at San Diego, heartbreak city.

Good day everyone, here is Thursdays detailed comp side play, enjoy.

Thursday Comp MLB Side Play

Detroit @ Kansas City

The Royals will start Chris George in this matchup, he is just 1-0 on the season with a 4.01era to this point, he hasn't had much work but the work he has had hasn't been handled well. George has allowed 11 runs over 24 innings thus far, what really concerns me with this guy is the fact he's only got 7 strikeouts on the season yet he's given out 17 free passes to first, dreadful.

Detroit will be sending up Nate Robertson in this one, he's now 5-3 on the season with a respectable and sometimes attractive 3.76era to this point. Robertson has given up just 38 runs over 83 innings, he's walked just 33 batters while striking out a whopping 77 already. Robertson has given up just two runs over his last 15 innings, he's hot right now and we'll ride him to through the ninth inning tonight a WINNER.
    TAKE DETROIT

Free picks, Premium picks and more information of interest can be found by visiting my service at http://www.procappers.com/handicapper.php?CapperID=6072
    Last edited by RJS; 06-24-2004, 12:49 AM.
    - Russel Joseph
Working...
X