Today All Plays Are Free!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today All Plays Are Free!!!

A rough way to end the week, as I went 2-3 in my service plays and 0-2 in my free plays. It was a week that started bad, was strong near the end but ended wrong. It's over and I'll just put it behind me and move on. I won with Chicago over Oakland and Houston over Anaheim, but lost with St Louis -1.5 over Cincinnati, Arizona over Tampa Bay and the Yanks over Los Angeles.

Baseball rankings for the last 30 days: I'm ranked 3rd at Gameday Monitor, 8th at Handicapper Hound Dog, 10th at Online Sports Network, 3rd at Wise Tracking, 2nd at USA Sports Monitor, plus I am ranked 3rd for the season in winning pct at The Sports Eye (Service Plays only). Please feel free to head to those sites and see my records for yourself.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Special note to all services... I am looking for Link Partners, so if you would like to exchange links please let me know. Thank You [email protected]

Today I'm gonna try and get the week off to a solid start with 4 Free Plays (one is listed bekow). My plays are always free on Mondays, so head on over to my Free Picks page, at my site, to get 3 more Free Plays.

Today's Free Play
    Houston/ Pitt UNDER 9:The UNDER is 26-11 the L37 in this series, including 14-5 the L19 at Houston

Good Luck Tonight!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X