Special Offer from National Handicapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Offer from National Handicapping

NATIONAL HANDICAPPING IS RUNNING A PERSONAL PROMO WITH MVPSPORTS.COM www.nationalhandicapping.com

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST TIME TO TRY OUR SPORTS SERVICE.
    We had an incredible basketball season finishing #1 at almost all the major monitors.
    But it gets better because baseball is our best sport. We got off to a slow start this season but now are warming up. Check us out at the monitors. We are documented at trackpicks.com, NSM, Phoenix Sports Ticket, FSP Sports Monitor and The Professional Handicappers League.
    Historically we do very well during the next three months of season.
    Mike Lineback won the Baseball Ultimate Handicapping Challenge last year.
    We have all kinds of ways you can make money in baseball. Parlays, dogs and some of the best premium selections available on the market.
    We send out your picks early so you can shop for line value. Most of our selections are released the night before or early in the morning.
    We try to have a write-ups on all our premium selections.
    We have the best guarantee in the business. Win or receive full refund or credit.
    This is a great opportunity to learn about one of the best sports services in the industry and MVP.
    THIS OFFER WON’T LAST VERY LONG SO TAKE ADVANTAGE TODAY. LET US EARN YOUR TRUST! www.nationalhandicapping.com

Mike Lineback
    National Handicapping

FREE PICK

Reuter was sharp in his last outing vs. Toronto and historically pitches well in big games. This is big time rivalry in National League West and S.F. needs a win after losing 5 of 6 meetings this year. I expect Reuter to step up big time tonight at SBC Park. Giants bullpen have been solid this season, 3.91 ERA, 1.36 WHIP and only 2 blown saves. Perez is one of the best LHP in game and historically pitches well on road. Perez 2-0 with 2.25 ERA in L3 starts, 2.88 ERA for season and has averaged 7 plus innings in his last 8 starts. Dodgers arguably have best bullpen in game. Gagne is unbelievable. Los Angeles 7-11 under the total vs. LHP in ’04, Giants are 7-12 OU vs. LHP. Play under the total.
    Last edited by BettorsChat; 06-21-2004, 04:54 PM.

Read the forum rules on the sticky thread at the top of this section

Comment

my bad It's been a long time since I read the rules. Won't happen again.

Comment

better not mike, how u doing buddy?
        visit my website @ stallionsportspicks.com

or

email me @ [email protected]

or

Call me in the office @ 1-888-222-0951

Comment

I'm doing great how about you?

I know I'm ready to visit CR again. I desperately need another vacation.

Look for an email from me later I have a couple of questions for you.

Hope everything is going well. Take care.

Comment

will do buddy..im leaving for out of town later tonite,.,.my normal job routine every week..anyways if i dont se it before i leave i will checkm my mail tomorrow

gl this week

Stallion
            visit my website @ stallionsportspicks.com

or

email me @ [email protected]

or

Call me in the office @ 1-888-222-0951

Comment

Working...
            X