Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4-1 Last Night... Tonight's Freebie Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-1 Last Night... Tonight's Freebie Inside!!!

I did bounce back last night with a nice 4-1 service play evening. It was needed as I was struggling the last few days. I also won my guarantee, as Cincinnati beat Texas and the Yanks beat up on Arizona, giving me a 2-0 sweep of my 3 unit plays. My other two winners were Los Angeles over Baltimore and Florida over the ChiSox. My lone loss was a tough one as only 6 runs were scored in the Cincy/ Texas game by the 8th inning but the two teams failed to stay UNDER the posted total of 10. I did lose my free play here as Anahiem and Pitt failed to go OVER the 8.5.

After a few bad days the bleeding has stopped for the moment and now I must get the bandage off. Right now I have 4 plays that must go 3-1 or you get the next two weeks free. You can get all 4 plays for just $10.00, by clicking on Daily Package at my site.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Baseball rankings for the season: I'm ranked 7th at Gameday Monitor, 1st at Handicapper Hound Dog, 5th at Online Sports Network, and I've moved to 3nd at Wise Tracking, plus I am ranked 3rd for the season in winning pct at The Sports Eye (Service Plays only). Please feel free to head to those sites and see my records for yourself.

Tonight's Free Play (Record here Is 19-10-1 the last 30)
    NY Mets over Cleveland

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X