• Show
Clear All

• Clearing up Reds/Phils game for Cubs04

This is directly from CARIB Sports:

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 1:16 PM
    To:
    Subject: Re: Phillies/Reds Game

Phil, When wagering on total runs or the run line, the game must go the regulation 9 innings, or 8 + i nnings if the home team is leading, otherwise it will constitute a "No Action" wager, and all money will be credited accordingly. When wagering on the side the game must go at least 5 innings or 4 1/2 innings if the home team is leading. All wagers on the Reds/Phillies money line had action. If there is a particular ticket number you would like us to review please forward the number and your account ID. Thanks. Sean at Caribsports

----- Original Message -----
    To: 'Internet'
    Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 2:33 PM
    Subject: RE: Phillies/Reds Game

Sean,
    So that means all run line and total runs wagers were graded as no action?

Thanks in advance

Phil

Hello, Phillip, correct all wagers on the total and run line are no action. The game was final in 8 innning and did not go the required 9 or 8 1/2 innings if the home team is leading for wagering purposes. Please let us know if we can provide additional clarification. Sean at Caribsports.

That Guy is unbelieveable. Right from the horses mouth that he lied
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

HAHA! Flipper said himself in my post that he looked on carib and they counted the Phil ML and the over. But then makes this post and edits his post in my thread, give em a break. Believe what you want but my monitor counted the play and I stand by my record.

the game got called in the 9th! that is a win

10 + 7 = 17 kids, don't get pissed cause you were on the wrong side.

Comment

Cubs04

edited my post in your thread because I thought maybe CARIB had different rules but as stated in the other thread all run line & total were graded as "no action" straight from Sean at CARIB.

Sorry but your 50* pushed.

Comment

Cubs04

Your crazy if you think anyone actually believes anything you say. Also if anyone buys your plays their dumber then yourself.

Sell the PS/2 and maybe you can make the money you would have won on that game. Just because your mad that you pushed on a game you should have won isn't anyones fault on this site.

Also FYI - I took the game straight with the Phillies. So let me see. :tongue: I actually got the win. And don't have to lie to anyone. :D

Take you fake money and go somewhere else. Get lost.
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Kyle's playing with Monopoly money. His parents didn't give him allowance this week.
            "Your first shot puts him down, then you put one in his brain. Then he's dead, then we go home."

Comment

the game got called in the 9th! that is a win
              Being in the 9th innning means nothing if no outs are recorded.

Why wasn't Wagner given a save then? Because he didn't officially pitch since no outs were recorded.
              Matt Fargo Sports
              Check our website or the promotion forum for current specials

Comment

I would love to go to my local and explain to him that he owes me half a dime because Kyle said so.....Last time I checked, it does not matter if you win, it matters if your clients do.....
                Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by fats12
                  I would love to go to my local and explain to him that he owes me half a dime because Kyle said so.....Last time I checked, it does not matter if you win, it matters if your clients do.....
                  Fats,

He has no clients so all he should be worried about is myself

Even with that he's wrong :eek: :eek:
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good point Homer.....Sounds like a Seanie Mac service....
                    Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Working...
                    X