Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go 2-0 Or Next Two Weeks Free... Free Play Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go 2-0 Or Next Two Weeks Free... Free Play Inside!!!

Today I have 5 big MLB plays for you. 2 of them are 3 Unit plays. Those 3 Unit plays must win or you get the next two weeks free. As an added bonus I will throw in tonight's NBA action as well. You can get all 6 plays for just $10.00 by clicking on Daily Package, at my site.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Yesterday's Free Day wasn't a good one, but I guess 2-2 is better than 0-4. I won with Philly over Cincinnati and Cleveland over Baltimore, but I lost with Houston over Chicago and the UNDER in that game. Even though my Free Plays have been down the last few days, my Premium Plays are still 21-7 during the last 7 days.

Baseball rankings for the last 30 days: I'm ranked 2nd at Gameday Monitor, 1st at Handicapper Hound Dog, 3rd at USA Sports Monitor (Service Plays only), 2nd at Online Sports Network, and I've moved to 3nd at Wise Tracking, for the season, plus I am ranked 3rd for the season in winning pct at The Sports Eye (Service Plays only). Please feel free to head to those sites and see my records for yourself.

My free plays here at Bettor's Chat have cooled down a bit, but I am still 19-9-1 in my last 29 plays here. Here is today's play and there is another freebie at my site.

Minnesota/ Montreal UNDER 7: Montreal's Zach Day has been a magnet for UNDER games this year as the Expos have gone UNDER in 11 of his 12 starts this year, including all 7 of his home starts , where only 3.86 combined rpg are being scored. For the year, the UNDER is 18-8 in Montreal home games. Minnesota is hitting just .241 in their last 10 games, while the UNDER has gone 8-2 in those games. Johan Santana is beginning to turn the corner a bit as he has just a 3.86 ERA in his last 3 starts and with the Expos hitting left- handers just .224 this year that number could drop a bit. Smell like a pitcher's duel to me.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X