Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premium Plays 21-7 L6 Days... All Plays Free Today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premium Plays 21-7 L6 Days... All Plays Free Today!!!

My service play streak continues after yesterday's 4-1 record. I have now gone 21-7 over the last 6 days in my premium plays and for the 2nd time in 3 weeks I won the Mensa Award at the Sports Eye for top winning pct with a 22-9 record (70.9 %). My winners were Oakland -1.5 over Pittsburgh, Kansas City/ NY Mets UNDER 8.5, Cleveland over Cincinnati and Florida over Detroit. I lost with Milwaukee over Houston. My free plays did take a hit going 0-2 and I'm not happy about that as I want to win every pick I make. Colorado/ Tampa OVER and Milwaukee/ Houston UNDER both lost for me. I will get that turned around.

Baseball rankings for the last 30 days: I'm ranked 2nd at Gameday Monitor, 2nd at Handicapper Hound Dog, 2nd at USA Sports Monitor (service plays only), 2nd at Online Sports Network, and I've moved to 3nd at Wise Tracking, for the season, plus I am ranked 3 for the season in winning pct at The Sports Eye. Please feel free to head to those sites and see my records for yourself.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Monday's are FREE Days here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports and I have 3 More solid free plays for you right now. Just head on over to my Free Picks page, at my site to get these 4 big plays. Enjoy and good luck today.

Philadelphia -160 over Cincinnati: The Reds had been leading the NL Central, but a current 6 game losing streak has taken care of that. Now they must travel to Philadelphia and face their best pitcher to date. Eric Milton is 8-1 with a 4.28 ERA, including 3-0 with a 3.26 ERA in 5 home starts this year. His counterpart, Acevedo, has had a rough go of it this year posting a 3-5 record with a 5.09 ERA, including a 1-4 mark with a 7.02 ERA on the road. The Reds have had their problems vs left- handed starters this year hitting just .218 overall against them. With two teams heading in opposite directions, I'll stick with the home team and better pitcher on the mound.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

Lep

good job....keep em coming...Capt TOF

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks Capt,
      I'll keep working hard to bring all the winners I can.

Lucky Leprechaun
      Jeff Bloss
      Lucky Leprechaun Sports
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X