Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Service Plays 11-3 Last 3 Days... Solid Freebie Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Plays 11-3 Last 3 Days... Solid Freebie Inside!!!

I vowed to have a solid day and I did just that, in my service plays anyway. Let's get the loss out of the way first as I lost all 3 plays I put in my newsletter, ouch. I haven't done that in awhile. I lost with the Lakers and the OVER, plus Atlanta blew a 4-1 lead in their loss to Detroit. The good news on the day was that I went 4-0 in my service plays and won my guarantee. Even though 1 pick was rained out, I still hit the 4 plays I needed to win the guarantee (must hit 4 of 5). Anaheim over Milwaukee, Boston -1.5 over San Diego, Chicago (NL) over St Louis and Texas over Pittsburgh (Game 2) all won for me, giving me an 11-3 service play record over the last 3 days.

Today is Dollar a Play Day here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports and I have 6 plays ready to go right now. You can get this strong 6 Pack of plays for just $6.00. That's right a Dollar A Play. It's Friday night so grab a 6 Pack by clicking on Daily Package, at my site.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Iv'e been on quite a run and my baseball rankings for the last 30 days prove just that. I'm ranked 1st at Gameday Monitor, 2nd at Handicapper Hound Dog, 2nd at USA Sports Monitor (service plays only), 5th at Online Sports Network, and I've moved into 2nd place for the season at Wise Tracking. Please feel free to head to those sites and see my records for yourself.

I hit a snag yesterday losing both my free plays here but I will get back on track today and I have another free play at my site. 17-8-1 the last 26 plays here.

Seattle -125 over Montreal: The Expos come in here off a sweep of a DH over Kansas City yesterday. Even with the sweep Montreal is still 11-21 on the road, while hitting just .238 in those games. Montreal really has problems with Livan on the mound as they are just 3-10, while scoring only 3.7 rpg in his 13 starts. Hernandez has struggled in his last 3 starts, going 0-2 with a 4.98 ERA, with the team going 0-3 in those starts, while Seattle has gone 2-1 in Franklin's last 3 starts. Montreal scored 15 runs yesterday and usually that's a weeks worth of runs so I expect the hitting to falloff for them in the pitcher friendly park. Seattle takes game 1.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X