Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seagull Sports FREE CARD FRIDAY INSIDE. HUGE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seagull Sports FREE CARD FRIDAY INSIDE. HUGE!

We are on fire this month! All 50* plays are 8-2 this month and we are hitting 60.53% this year in Baseball! Folks I haven't liked a card like this in a long time!. I guarantee if you play my card tonight you will be in the plus as I am personally betting my whole bankroll!

Seagull Sports 6/11/04

50* New York Mets/Kansas City Royals UNDER 9.5

20* Chicago Cubs/Maddux -105
    20* Los Angeles Dodgers/Boston Red Sox OVER 9.5

10* Cincinnati Reds/Wilson +120
    10* Houston Astros/Milwaukee Brewers UNDER 9

5* San Francisco Giants/Hermanson +113

http://www.trackpicks.com/mypage.asp?h=928
    [email protected]

Good Luck and remember, Seagull Sports made YOU a winner!

Are you serious you loser??? You had GOY on the Lakers last night. Why no mention of that? And if you're betting your whole bankroll you're a moron and you shouldn't be telling others to do the same!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
      Are you serious you loser??? You had GOY on the Lakers last night. Why no mention of that? And if you're betting your whole bankroll you're a moron and you shouldn't be telling others to do the same!
      BigMike,

I did have my nba finals goy on the lakers last night. I usually do not make posts about my losses, although I do not hide from them as I post a lot of my plays here for free and they are monitored. I am not telling anyone to bet their whole bankroll, just saying I really love this card tonight and there is no doubt in my mind that you will be in the plus.

Comment

Kyle,

Maybe if you had just stuck with the same service name instead of changing it every time your record went sour, you would have a shred of credibility here. You lied, scammed people, used countless aliases, smeared other services, etc. Hell, I even remember you giving a sob story about having no money and having to sell your XBox!

Did it ever even occur to you to go a different forum, or at the very LEAST, apologize for all the bullshit you caused here? I wouldn't forgive you but others might.
        "Your first shot puts him down, then you put one in his brain. Then he's dead, then we go home."

Comment

Originally posted by 4realyo
          Kyle,

Maybe if you had just stuck with the same service name instead of changing it every time your record went sour, you would have a shred of credibility here. You lied, scammed people, used countless aliases, smeared other services, etc. Hell, I even remember you giving a sob story about having no money and having to sell your XBox!

Did it ever even occur to you to go a different forum, or at the very LEAST, apologize for all the bullshit you caused here? I wouldn't forgive you but others might.
          HAHAHAHAHA I do remember this dude trying to sell his PS2 or XBOX!! That's some funny shit!

Comment

Originally posted by 4realyo
            Kyle,

you guys should win an award on all the stories you make up

Comment

made up stories

BettorsChat
              Administrator

LOL....

4realyo,

Nice call as I just checked the IP #'s for this guy and the following posters all posted under his IP#.

FootballCapper
              SeagullSports
              WCSR
              Cubs04

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              If these guys are making up story then why does BC report you as having these names?

Comment

Look what I followed

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...threadid=31373

PS2 for sale
                1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer, you are the Man!

Kyle, instead of coming clean and being humble, you just keep digging a bigger hole for yourself. Pathetic!
                  "Your first shot puts him down, then you put one in his brain. Then he's dead, then we go home."

Comment

Re: Seagull Sports FREE CARD FRIDAY INSIDE. HUGE!

Originally posted by Cubs04
                    We are on fire this month! All 50* plays are 8-2 this month and we are hitting 60.53% this year in Baseball! Folks I haven't liked a card like this in a long time!. I guarantee if you play my card tonight you will be in the plus as I am personally betting my whole bankroll!

Seagull Sports 6/11/04

50* New York Mets/Kansas City Royals UNDER 9.5

20* Chicago Cubs/Maddux -105
                    20* Los Angeles Dodgers/Boston Red Sox OVER 9.5

10* Cincinnati Reds/Wilson +120
                    10* Houston Astros/Milwaukee Brewers UNDER 9

5* San Francisco Giants/Hermanson +113

http://www.trackpicks.com/mypage.asp?h=928
                    [email protected]

Good Luck and remember, Seagull Sports made YOU a winner!
                    HAHAHAHAHA you lost every fucking game!!!!!!!

Comment

Are You Kidding?

No wonder Seagulls are called "FLYING RATS"!!!!

Comment

Cubs04

I have to say, you did not say bet your whole bankroll, but you did say (infer) that we would be in the PLUS....Minus more than 110 UNITS...That is a whole BANKROLL to most players...Thank GOD San Francisco was rained out...

Cub-Kyle-SeaGull-WCSR or who/what ever you are, why do you bother....You are like taking an undevelopoed roll of film, opoening it, holding it up to the Sun to see what the pictures look like...At that/this point "It doesn't matter", they are USELESS...

Simply put, they are a lot like you, CANNOT be DEVELOPED..

You'll NEVER have anything to show for your efforts...Give it up please....The only EXPOSURE you've managed to DEVELOP is the ill feelings people here have for you...It's like you coming "UN-INVITED" to OUR PARTY....

Let it Go.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I hope you did'nt sell that PS2. Since you lost your whole bankroll last night, you will need something to play today!

I normally don't get involved in shit like this, but only an amateur would make a statement like this.........

"I guarantee if you play my card tonight you will be in the plus as I am personally betting my whole bankroll!"

Quite slinging shit onto this board.
                          Good luck,
                          John

Comment

JAG-BAG.............

Who's Crappin' Who(m) ??????

Have you no SHAME ?????????

Comment

Working...
                            X