Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4-1 Guarantee Today... 17-6-2 L24 Plays Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-1 Guarantee Today... 17-6-2 L24 Plays Here!!!

The winning took a slight detour last night. Actually it wasn't horrendous as I did go 3-2 in my service plays, but I did lose my top play of the day with Atlanta and I lost with San Fran over Tampa, so the winning pct is OK but the net units is bad. That broke a streak af 4 great days in a row but I am still 23-8-3 overall the last 5 days. That's just one of the minor bumbs in the road I will hit this season so you can expect me to bounce right back.

Today I am releasing 5 big baseball plays and I must win 4 of them or you get the next two weeks FREE. That's right I must hit 80% of today's plays or you get 2 weeks FREE. I am vowing to get back on track today and hitting at least 4 out of 5 will do just that. Just click on Daily Package, at my site, to get this special guarantee for just $10.00.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Baseball rankings for the last 30 days: I'm ranked 2st at Gameday Monitor and at Handicapper Hound Dog, 5th at Online Sports Network, and I've moved into 3nd place for the season at Wise Tracking. Even though I had a slump at the beginning of June I have put it behind me and I'm still ranked highly for the last 30 days. Please feel free to head to those sites and see my records for yourself.

I have a side and total play for tonight's NBA action at my site right now.

Atlanta over Detroit: This was my top play of the day yesterday and I lost it, but I'm gonna come right back with it today. Atlanta needs to start winning in the worst way or their reign as National East Champions will be over. Today they send Russ Ortiz to the mound and he has pitched very well lately going 2-1 with a 3.27 ERA in his last 3 starts. Mike Maroth has been solid for Detroit with a 2.14 ERA in his last 3 starts but the team is 0-3 in those starts as they are not giving him much run support. This could be a low scoring game but a desperate Braves team will pull it out late.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

I lost my free play here at Bettors Chat as Atlanta lost to Detroit, but I am 1-0 in my guarantee with 4 plays to go. Chicago beat St Louis for that win. There is still time to get the other 4 plays and I must hit 3 of them or you get the next two weeks free. Visit www.luckyleprechaunsports.com and click on Daily Package to get these 4 plays for just $10.00.

Since I lost my other free play today here is another one for you. Take the OVER in the Lakers/ Detroit game and visit my site to get my side play on this game as well.

Good Luck Tonight!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X