Two minute warning buries books with sd st as promised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two minute warning buries books with sd st as promised

congrats all aztec backers as I told you not to sweat it and the more joe public in here hates the games the more I love them. comp on jazz hits as well as public loses ass again. I told you 65% winners no b.s. I will put you on the right side more often than not if serious. bases/madness special going on. don't miss out. Nobody but nobody does west coast hoops better and there is a reason for it. tonight NBA front and center with 10 dime destroyer which is 8-2 on season. Keep playing against my games and you will be soory. Also everyone who lost the trap game is getting the games on the house this week and cashmoney you did not jump on board so can't help you there and whoever else. Serious ballers I will take care of anyone. [email protected] I told you I get info days in advance on these games whether you believe or not.

What did I tell you cashmoney? Gotta get on board if you want to win. I bet you're soory now! Keep getting buried and then call goldmember to bail your ass out.
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

WISEGUY IS WISEST!!

Comment

Capper

They know nothing just like public more often than not they just call themselves wiseguys/sharpies whatever. Don't buy into the b.s. take it from someone in the know. good luck.

Comment

take the clippers Goldie Fingers!!!

Comment

I'm truly soory I didn't jump on board with morth carolina now I'm getting buried like joe public while vegas goes up in smoke! I'd better win with these free picks so I can build my bankroll for bases/madness and win big with inside info from fly on the wall while the rest of you lose your asses.

Cashmoney
            Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Where are the free picks today? I need to fade these today. He was 2-0 yesterday and hits 65% so look for some losers tonight. Even a blind chicken finds corn once in a while. No offense mbates.

Comment

Phil, who are you playing tonight?

Comment

Fading Goldmember. Other plays up at 5:00 CST. System not too hot last 2 days so play if you like

Comment

goldclub

BettorsChat has requested a couple times that you post comp plays with your post that brag how awesome you and your service is. Please do so.

Besides, I think Phil REALLY wants those comp plays today.
                    Good Luck!!
                    ~MrCC

Comment

thanks

Thank you for the info I'm fading.

When joe public wins his plays (wayne, phil jr) they don't have to pay someone for the winner.

No one can win everyday,but JOE PUBLIC is my Hero!!!

Like we say here in Hawaii "Surf up" that is where I'll be this afternoon. (HST)

good luck everyone
                      1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Working...
                      X