Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuesday Free Card Inside 3-0 Last night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Free Card Inside 3-0 Last night!

This is our card for Tuesday, available at www.spreadcover.com ,
    but free right here today! Fresh off a 3-0 sweep last night and we have hit 3 in a roll free plays here at bettorschat! Running short on time for the write ups on these games-HERE IT IS!

Yankees- -270- (if you are afraid of the #, parlay or -1.5 -130)

Under Anaheim 8

Florida -106

Congrats on the sweep last night for our new clients!

YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

By The Way, Did You Ever Payup The $100 That You Owe Me And All Other Members That Took You Up On That Promo You Had May 17th Thru 25th . I Know You Have Not!!!!! MEMBERS BEWARE!!!!!!

Comment

camaro,

I think that service was wcsr

Comment

$100 post

Comment

Camaro, get a clue please. That was cleared up already.

Comment

Another great job! :D
              Thanks 4 shareing w/ the forum
              Know-when-to fold-um

Comment

windy city bullshitter

About time you come clean and pay up!!!! Your friend at seagull sports service told me you were wcsr until you both split up because he did not want to work with such a scammer. He told me to e-mail you (DAVE) and find out if you were going to pay up everyone but all i got was the claim you never knew him or you never had heard of wcsr of which you and him were running until both went your separate ways. I will bash you every chance i get until you get a ball and live up to your promo 17th-23rd that you had. Still waiting for my $100!!!!!!

Comment

Apparently you did not read the thread that talked about the person (Kyle) form Seagull Sports that got caught using my name
                  and service for a scam. The administaror here at bettorschat looked up the ip addresses to this person and it was found that (kyle) was Windy City Sports Review,Hoosier Sports,Seagull Sports,Football Capper, and Cubs04. All the same guy. Odviously you are a little behind what is going on! Our service dodnt just start yesterday, we have been around for awhile. Go to procappers.com. Our plays have been documented here for 3 years. We dont have 50* bullshit
                  http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...threadid=33378

Comment

Working...
                  X