• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subj: Fwd: your on, when and where?
    Date: 6/10/2004 12:52:51 PM Central Standard Time
    To: Tygaston
    CC: Bettorstalk

Friendly wager that I do show up??

Because I know after reading this post from you that you don't have the sack to show....LMFAO

Bring proof of the withdrawal of the $200k and bring proof from EC showing where they got the $200k.......

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Look at this stuff guys

Ty is scared to meet me without 2 security guards.......LMFAO

He's threatened to beat other members rear ends on here stating he's 6'8 yet he's scared to meet me in a public place without security guards.......LMFAO

Comment

WOW

Originally posted by BettorsChat
        LMFAO....

Well, he's officially did it now as I will be contacting an Attorney this week or next since he's slandering me again. And to think the whole problem is with EC not providing any proof.
        Now if Ty Scumbag didn't bite off a HUGE lawsuite with that post on his scumbag site

Comment

BC

I posted my address for dumbo, either he can't read, or he has no BALLS, I bet it's both

Still waiting for dumbo gaston to come kick my ass

P.S. You better bring more than 2 of your dumbo's, you'll need'em

Comment

I think we may have worked it out.

Comment

Please don't bring Ty back

This guy is so full of it and the crap he has posted on his website is such a joke. He refers to the Interstate Transportation of Wagering Paraphernalia Act which pertains to illegal business enterprises such as his not to a forum. If he were even to bring this up in a legal forum such as a court of law he would have much to worry about and he has changed the story on the money as to the date it was deposited. If he had any true knowledge he would move on but he can't because he is not the man he pretends to be and he needs all the help he can get. Bettorschat keep him out and legally speaking you have little to worry about compared to what Ty would be opening himself up to.

Comment

Working...
              X