Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Totals G.O.M won Yesterday... 15-5 L20 Posts Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totals G.O.M won Yesterday... 15-5 L20 Posts Here!!!

I took two steps forward and only one back yesterday as I went 4-1-1, bouncing back from Fridays 1-4 day. One one of those wins was my Totals Game of the Month as Toronto/ Oakland stayed under the posted total of 8. Yesterday I also broke a two game losing streak here at Bettors Chat with my winner on Boston over KC. My step back was my only loss on the day (Yanks -1.5 over Texas) as it was the 2nd part of a guarantee, The ther part was the Totals G.O.M. Still it was avry productive day for me and I intend to keep it going today.

Today's card consists of 5 strong MLB plays and one NBA play. I'm feeling another run coming on and you can get all 6 plays for just $10.00, by clicking on Daily Package, at my site.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Baseball rankings for the last 30 days include the 2nd spot at Gameday Monitor and at Handicapper Hound Dog, 6th at Online Sports Network, and I'm 8th at Wise Tracking for the season. It's time to forget about the great month of May I had and start focusing on the present. Please feel free to head to those sites and see my records for yourself.

I have another free play at my site.

NY Mets/ Florida UNDER 7: I lost with this play last night, but due to the pitching match up, I have to comeback with it today. Lieter and Penny have combined for a 2.33 ERA this year, plus 15 UNDERS and only 4 OVERS. Al Leiter at home has a 0.89 ERA in 3 starts this year, while Penny has a 2.18 ERA in 6 road starts this year. Florida is hitting just .153 vs left handed pitching in it's last 10 games while New York is hitting just .233 overall in that same span. This should be a classic pitcher's duel with about 4 or 5 runs being scored.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

Aye Leprechaun

Tis the luck o the IRISH laddie....keep em a comin, Ill keep on using, hats off to ya, the next drinks in your honor....

Thanks...good job....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
    X