Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Information....Inside

Comp. Play: Red Sox -1.5

Guys we have two games that we really like today and we look to turn this drought around. Thanks to all supporters. Thanks

www.PureLinkSports.com
    We Make the Connection for You!

Baltimore postponed due to rain.

Comment

Reds was second play.
      We Make the Connection for You!

Comment

Nice job in a thriller for those of us that played the RL and ML!!!!! We needed that one!!

Comment

:D Nice job cousin Link! it is about time. i lost 4 of your games in a row and if i lost today i would have had to dip into the house money. I had to put up 150 to win 100 and i am getting sick and tired of playing all of these high spread games. You told me about 3 weeks ago you had made friends with this company who only plays underdogs and that we where going to stop playing all of these big number games. Baltimore got rained out and they where -170 and I am glad they did. 1-4 on the big number games really hurt me cousin, i dont have as much money as you do and you will not either playing big numbers like the ones you had for me on Saturday.:angryfire My bookmaker told me that i need to keep on playing the favorites because it is the only way to make money, he told me to play the Yankess at -200 and Boston red sox at -240 but I told him i only listen to my cousin Pure Link but if you cannot win for me anymore ii will have to find someone else. Do you not like me anymore I saw you put the Cincy game up at the top of the 7th inning with them winning 3-1 but the Montreal team hit 2 home runs in the 9th ining to tie it up and i bet you shat your pants :tongue: didnt you. I hope we win again i need some money to may aunt felma some alimony or she is going to have my ass in jail so get your ass in gear boy and pick me a nice doggie for once, all this high price shit is losing even if you play it 5 times from amry.

Your angry cousin Pure-Luck

Comment

Working...
          X