Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2-0 Guarantee Today... Solid Freebie Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-0 Guarantee Today... Solid Freebie Inside!!!

It was a horrible day yesterday as I went 1-4 in sevice plays and 0-2 in my free plays, but I will get back on track today.

On today's card I have 6 bounce back games. Embedded in those plays are my Totals Play of the Month (A 4 Unit Play) and my normal 3 unit play on the day. I must hit both of those plays or you get the next two weeks free. That's 6 overall plays with 2 of them guaranteed all for just $10.00. Just click on Daily Package, at my site to get these plays. Both of the guaranteed plays start at 4:05 pm ET.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Sign up for my newsletter. It contains Free plays, special deals, plus 3 to 5 times a week I will release a free service play in the newsletter. Find out how you can get a weeks worth of free service plays, plus I have special guarantees for newsletter subscribers, every week. My newsletter is free, so get it by emailing me at [email protected].

I'm not very happy about losing my last 2 free plays here at Bettors Chat, but I will get it turned around today. I'm still 14-5 in my last 19 plays here and I have another free play at my site.

Boston over Kansas City: The Red Sox need to start winning now as they are in danger of falling way behind the Yanks. Curt Schilling looks to get them back on track and he brings a 6-3 record with a 3.00 ERA, including a 2-0 record with a 2.91 ERA in his last 3 starts. The red sox hurler is also 5-1 with a 2.31 ERA on grass this year. KC's Darrell May has been awfull this year, going 2-7 with a 5.74 ERA, including 1-5 with a 5.57 ERA at night this year. This is a must win game for bost on with schilling on the mound they should get it with ease.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

Still time to get todays 2-0 guarantee. I have 5 more plays on my daily package and two of them are guaranteed.... My Totals Play of the Month and my daily 3 unit play of the day. Both plays must win or you get the next two weeks free. Just click my Daily Package at my site and get these all 5 plays for just $10.00. I'm already winning with one service play today as I have Chicago -1.5 over Pittsburgh. So get in the action now.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X