Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz New Site and Saturday Play

Hi

If you have not visited our new site yet, feel free to take a look around at http://www.buzzsportspicksservice.com

Buzz Sports Play Of The Day: 21-10 (67.74%) Our Last 31. (DOCUMENTED)

SATURDAY BUZZ SPORTS HAS A MLB 6 PACK INCLUDING 4 WINNING PREMIUM SELECTIONS. BUZZ SPORTS IS 6-2 THE LAST TWO DAYS AND 4-0 WITH PREMIUM SELECTIONS.

SATURDAY JUNE TH 2004

12:20 PM CST FLORIDA MARLINS VS NEW YORK METS
    12:20 PM CST PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES VS ATLANTA BRAVES
    12:20 PM CST DETROIT TIGERS VS MINNESOTA TWINS
    3:05 PM CST CHICAGO WHITE SOX VS SEATTLE MARINERS
    6:15 PM CST HOUSTON ASTROS VS ST LOUIS CARDINALS
    7:05 PM CST SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS VS COLORADO ROCKIES

Get on board today for $15.00 with Daily MLB Club Membership. Would you like to start winning today? Join Us Here http://www.buzzsportspicksservice.com/joinus.asp then proceed to Subscriptions and start winning the Buzz Sports way!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover available anytime via secure online transaction processing.

Weekday deadline for Pay Pal transactions is 9:00 AM CST. Pay Pal available all day Saturday and Sunday.

I have taken a couple weeks off from the free page while the site was being redesinged but will have it up and going again. Here is our early play and I will add another one for toinight

DETROIT (24 - 29) at MINNESOTA (28 - 25): Play On The Detroit Tigers +127 3 Star 6/5/2004 12:20:00 PM

Saturday, 6/5/2004 GARY KNOTTS (R) vs. SETH GREISINGER (R). This is a 2.75% Play. I still like the hotter hitting Tigers with the slightly better pitcher on the hill in this one. Take the Tigers in this one as they bounce back from the bottom of the 9th loss Friday

Good Luck Today
    Buzz
    http://www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

LIKE YOUR

New site !!
    GL today with your plays !!
    Dave
    JCDSPORTS
    JCDSPORTS

Comment

GL

The site looks great BUZZ...............keep rolling with the winners with another great day today!!!

MVP
      www.mvpwins.com

Comment

Here are my early plays

PHILADELPHIA (27 - 25) at ATLANTA (27 - 26): Play On The Philadelphia Phillies +123 5 Star

Saturday, 6/5/2004 BRETT MEYERS (R) vs. RUSS ORTIZ (R). Ortiz has been giving up a lot of walks this season and will face a team in the Phillies who have drawn a lot of walks. Ortiz walks are way down over his last 17 IP giving up only two, but these were against the Expos. Prior to that he gave up 5 walks to the Dodgers in 7 IP. If you throw out these last two games vs the very light hitting Expos, Ortiz has 31 walks in 46 IP. Myers will come in with good rest only going 3 IP Monday before being lifted after the long rain delay. While Ortiz looks very good on paper with a 1.17 ERA over his last 3 starts, Myers just about matches him with an ERA of 2.04 over his last three. I am looking for the extra base runners Ortiz puts on to be the difference. I am also looking for the Phillies to continue to hit the ball very well as they have the first two games of the series. Look for the Phillies to make it two in a row over the Braves as we catch Myers at a good price vs Oritz who I feel is a little over rated at this point. Take the Phillies as the dog here as a 4% Play

FLORIDA (30 - 24) at NY METS (27 - 26): Play On The New York Mets -113 4 Star

Saturday, 6/5/2004 TOMMY PHELPS (L) vs. MATT GINTER (R). Going to come right back with the Mets and Ginter Saturday. Both Florida and New York just about equal at the plate vs opposing RHP/LHP starters both scoring 4.3 runs per game. Ginter comes in with a solid ERA of 2.75 in his starts going 19 IP giving up 19 hits, 6 ER, 1 home run and only walking 5 while striking out 11. In Phelps two starts he had one good outing vs the Reds and one poor outing vs the Reds. In his two starts he has an ERA of 4.50 going 12 IP giving up 7 hits, 6 ER, 4 home runs, 4 walks while striking out 4 hitters. I will back Ginter today coming in with decent rest as he only threw 3 innings Monday before being lifted after a long rain delay. I am looking for Ginter to give the Mets a solid 6 IP in route to the win Saturday. This is a 3.5% Play

Detroit Above

Lets see how we do.

Buzz
        Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Just went off. PLay of The Day goes tonight

CHI WHITE SOX (29 - 22) at SEATTLE (19 - 33): Play On The Chicago White Sox -115 4 Star

Saturday, 6/5/2004 SCOTT SCHOENEWEIS (L) vs. RYAN FRANKLIN (R). Schoenweis has been the White Sox best starter this year and we will catch him at a good price on the road. I realize he is 0-6 vs the Mariners but this is a much weaker Mariner team than past teams. The Mariners most produtive offensive player Ibanez has also just gone on the 15 day DL with a hamstring injury. The White Sox run production has dropped off this week as they have hit the road but there is really no comparison at the plate between these two teams and I dont see Franklin shutting the White Sox's down. The White Sox will get Schoenweis the run support he will need to win this one. Take the White Sox at the short price on the road as a 4% Play

Good Luck
          Buzz

Comment

Love the new look! Keep picking those winners!

Comment

Working...
            X