Friday Information: 1 Winner Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Information: 1 Winner Inside

We had a terrible day yesterday but looking to put it behind us and looking to go 1-0 today. We have not exactly been on fire as of late but we hit the big games when they count the most. We really feel strong about the one play we have today! Look for it to win easy.
    Thanks Kurt PLSports
    www.purelinksports.com
    Comp Plays:
    - FLA
    - CHWS
    We Make the Connection for You!

Pure-Link....

Pure-Link.....

Thanks for the nice honest post.
    Refreshing w/o the hyperbole.

I wish you well ...hope you bounce back!

FB:tongue:

Comment

Good Luck today Kurt!

Comment

Fast & RJ

Fast we always try our best to stay honest, its the only way to succeed. Fast and RJ Thanks & Good Luck to the both of you tonight as well.
        Thanks Kurt PLSports
        We Make the Connection for You!

Comment

My cousin LINK told me to come up here and get the 1 WINNER INSIDE but with all i see is the 2 comp plays. he told me that he had the winner of the TBAY/BALT game and because he always play the favorites I think it is BALT. He will probabaly wait until the game ends as i have TBAY winning right now 2-0 in the 3rd inning. He told me that around the 7th inning is the best time for him to post the game so lets all be patient and wait and see. I am glad to see that he has madeup with FASTBREAK and that FB does not consider him a "5th tier rate service" as he had said the other day. We all need to get along and keep our eyes closed when my cousin posts his games. Time will tell who he likes tonight!

Cousin Pure-Luck

Comment

Working...
          X