Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guaranteed Thursday... 14-3 Last 17 Posts Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guaranteed Thursday... 14-3 Last 17 Posts Here!!!

Well it wasn't spectacular, but I did go 3-2 on the day, including another 3 unit winner on the OVER in the Yanks/ Orioles game. That's an 8-2 record in my last ten 3 unit plays. my other winners included St Louis over Pitt and Arizona over San Francisco. I lost with Colorado over San Diego and Minnesota over Tampa Bay. I ended with +3.2 units on the day. I also went 2-1 in my newsletter, including my free service play winner on the Yank's/ Baltimore OVER 10.5.

Today is Guaranteed Thursday. I will make 4 plays and I must hit 3 of them or you get the next two weeks for free. These plays are available now and are only $10.00. Click on Daily Package, at my site, to get these plays.

Baseball rankings for the last 30 days include the top spot at Gameday Monitor and Handicapper Hound Dog, a top 4 ranking at Online Sports Network, plus I am ranked in the top 5 at Wise Tracking for the season. It's a new month and I expect a good showing as I'm beginning to put it all together so stick with me the rest of the year and we'll have some fun together. Please feel free to head to those sites and see my records for yourself.

I have been on a great run here at Bettor's Chat, hitting 14 of my last 17 post here, and I have another solid play below.

Pittsburgh +125 over St Louis: I've gone with the Cards in the last 2 games of this series, but today I'm on the side of the Pirates. The Pirates top starter this year has been Perez with a 3-2 record and a 3.12 ERA this year. He also has a 2.45 ERA in his last 3 games and a 2.39 ERA in 4 home starts this year. The Cards Woody Williams has been struggling this year, going 2-5 overall with a 5.12 ERA, including 1-3 away with a 6.26 ERA. The Pirate bats are hot as they are hitting .300 over their last 10 games and with a struggling Cardinal pitcher on the mound they should be able to salvage one game from this series.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

Jeff.........

LL/Jeff..

Tough loss here.
    Your record speaks for itself.....
    Keep up the fine work.

Good Luck on Friday!!!
    FB:tongue:

Comment