Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocketman Sports 10-1 past 3 days! 4-0 last night!! #1 in world!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocketman Sports 10-1 past 3 days! 4-0 last night!! #1 in world!!

Philadelphia @ Atlanta 7:35 PM EST
    Play On: 1* Atlanta -140 (Hancock/Thomson) Listed

Atlanta is 35-13 when playing on Thursday last 3 years. Hancock has a 5.40 ERA in his only start this year. Thomson is 2-0 with a 2.25 ERA his last 3 starts. Thomson has a 2.78 ERA vs Philadelphia since 1997.

Welcome back to Rocketman Sports!! FREE play hit for us with Houston yesterday. Free plays hitting 61% over the past 14 months ABSOLUTELY FREE!! Our members went a perfect 4-0 +7.95 units last night and we are 10-1 last 3 days in MLB!! Our members are up right at 40 units past 8 days alone!!

Rocketman Sports is DOCUMENTED as the #1 Sports Service in the world this year in all sports combined!! Thank you to the many who have joined up with us on this INCREDIBLE winning streak and awesome year!!

On Thursday, Rocketman and all his clients are playing only one game. It is a 1* MLB play and you can get it by doing one of the following:

1-900-448-4441 $20 call (Charged to your phone bill)
    www.rocketmansports.net (Save lots of money on this site)
    www.guaranteedcappers.com (Pay only after you win from 20 of the finest cappers!)
    WESTERN UNION (Email or call the office for details on how you can join the BEST!)

CONTACT INFO:
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    OFFICE: 843-339-9367
    TOLL FREE PICK PHONE: 1-877-832-8352 Ext 81
    AOL IM: RocketmanSpts

Re: Rocketman Sports 10-1 past 3 days! 4-0 last night!! #1 in world!!

Originally posted by topcappers
    Philadelphia @ Atlanta 7:35 PM EST
    Play On: 1* Atlanta -140 (Hancock/Thomson) Listed

Atlanta is 35-13 when playing on Thursday last 3 years. Hancock has a 5.40 ERA in his only start this year. Thomson is 2-0 with a 2.25 ERA his last 3 starts. Thomson has a 2.78 ERA vs Philadelphia since 1997.

Welcome back to Rocketman Sports!! FREE play hit for us with Houston yesterday. Free plays hitting 61% over the past 14 months ABSOLUTELY FREE!! Our members went a perfect 4-0 +7.95 units last night and we are 10-1 last 3 days in MLB!! Our members are up right at 40 units past 8 days alone!!

Rocketman Sports is DOCUMENTED as the #1 Sports Service in the world this year in all sports combined!! Thank you to the many who have joined up with us on this INCREDIBLE winning streak and awesome year!! ROCKETMAN IS THE BEST EVERYDAY CAPPER IN THE WORLD--I WISH I COULD POST HIS GAMES BUT HE WOULD DROP ME--TRUST ME HES THE GREATEST--BY THE WAY I LIKE THE PHILS TONIGHT,DONT TELL HIM

On Thursday, Rocketman and all his clients are playing only one game. It is a 1* MLB play and you can get it by doing one of the following:

1-900-448-4441 $20 call (Charged to your phone bill)
    www.rocketmansports.net (Save lots of money on this site)
    www.guaranteedcappers.com (Pay only after you win from 20 of the finest cappers!)
    WESTERN UNION (Email or call the office for details on how you can join the BEST!)

CONTACT INFO:
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    OFFICE: 843-339-9367
    TOLL FREE PICK PHONE: 1-877-832-8352 Ext 81
    AOL IM: RocketmanSpts

Comment

Working...
    X