Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports Play Of The Day

Hi

In a tailspin this week. Time to Post a Play Of The Day and breakout today. This week has felt like a backwards "K" each day.

CLEVELAND (22 - 27) at ANAHEIM (31 - 20): Play On The Anaheim Angles -139 6 Star 6/3/2004 9:05:00 PM

Thursday, 6/3/2004 CLIFTON LEE (L) vs. KELVIM ESCOBAR (R) Escobar will enter this game with an ERA of 3.15 over his last three starts, down from 4.21 for the season so he is getting back in better form. In those three starts vs the White Sox (road), Baltimore (home), and Baltimore (road) he as gone 20 IP giving up 19 hits 7 ER, 3 home runs, 8 walks while striking out 11 vs these heavy hitting teams. Since 97' ESCOBAR is 3-1 when starting against CLEVELAND with an ERA of 3.56 and a WHIP of 1.055. His team's record is 3-1 (+2.0 units) in these starts. Clifton Lee also comes in very strong for the Indians but in his 5 road starts the Indians are 2-3 while he is 1-0. His road ERA of 3.60 is up from his season ERA of 2.87 and he has at times had some control problems walking 17 in his 30 IP on the road. The Cleveland bullpen has been just plain bad this year and even worse on the road. For the season they have an ERA 6.12 overall and 8.90 on the road while the Angels bullpen has been great at home with an ERA of 1.72. CLEVELAND is 1-6 (-5.2 Units) against the money line in road games vs. AL teams scoring 5.2 or more runs/game on the season this season. The average score was CLEVELAND 5.1, OPPONENT 8.3 -. CLEVELAND is 1-8 (-7.8 Units) against the money line in road games vs. teams whose hitters strike out 6 or less times/game this season. The average score was CLEVELAND 5.8, OPPONENT 6.9 This will be a factor if Lee runs into control problem - . ANAHEIM is 9-0 (+10.3 Units) against the money line vs. a starting pitcher whose gives up 5.5 or less hits/start this season. The average score was ANAHEIM 7.3, OPPONENT 3.4 -. I also like this angle. I lost with a similar trend yesterday going against Clemens but I am going to stay with it one more time. Play Against - Any team (CLEVELAND) - with a starting pitcher who is undefeated after 5 or more starts, in June games. (27-11 over the last 5 seasons.) (71.1%, +20.4 units) I believe Escobar is heading in the right direction and with Lee being undefeated at 5-0 and being posted as a medium dog it really appears to me that the book is fishing for Indians money. I like the Angels chances to play some small ball with their speed, get Lee in trouble and get to the Indians bullpen which has stopped no one this year. I'm rolling with the Angels as my 6 Star Play Of The Day. This will be a 4.5% play.

Current 2004 Results

6 STAR PREMIUM POWER PLAY OF THE DAY: 22 Won - 12 Lost (64.70%) Current Streak 19-10 L29

4 AND 5 STAR PREMIUM PLAYS: 222 Won - 184 Lost (54.67%)

CURRENT RECORD: 419 Won - 391 Lost (51.72%)

http://www.trackpicks.com/mypage.asp?h=658 Click here to view today's Play's 10 minutes after they start as well as complete documented records . You can also use the Picks Tracker feature to verify records. 6 Stars graded as 3 Units and 4 and 5 Star Plays graded as 2 units. 3 Star are 1 unit if you use the sort features

Good Luck Today
    Buzz
    http://www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

GL

Buzz,

Love this game as well and it's our TOP play today.......we are going with the run line here.......Anaheim great at home and Cleveland a terrible road team.....Escobar 3-1 against Cleveland, Anaheim Bats are alive and well, Cleveland bullpen even worse than the teams away record................could go on and on.

GL today

MVP
    www.mvpwins.com

Comment

GL Buzz!
      Matt Fargo Sports
      Check our website or the promotion forum for current specials

Comment

Thanks MVP and Edge

Looking for a good day capped off with an Angels win late

My first play today was 3 Star KC

I will check back in late tonight. Good luck with your plays today.

Buzz
        Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

GOOD LUCK

today and keep working hard !!
          Dave
          JCDSPORTS
          JCDSPORTS

Comment

well, have a chance for a nice day today. 3 Star Royals Winner, 4 Star Atlanta off to a good start to go along with 3 Star Arizona tonight and our POD Anaheim.

Let's get em in

Buzz

Comment

PERFECT!!

4-0 what a great night for you.......keep em coming tomorrow!!

MVP
              www.mvpwins.com

Comment

:D :D

Comment

Thanks guys, hope everyone is having a nice Friday Night

My plays today are

POD St Louis
                  4 Star Phillies
                  3 Star Detroit
                  3 Star Mets

My re-desinged site is up and going as of this afternoon. Drop in and take a look if you would like. I am going to have a free day on Sunday so anyone that wants can check out the members area.

Be back later with a play for Saturday

Buzz

Comment

Great site!!

Site looks great!!!!..............Love the LOGO!!!
                    Good luck on todays plays.................looking like you hit the big ones and lost the little ones..........GREAT JOB!!!

MVP
                    www.mvpwins.com

Comment

Working...
                    X