This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windy City Sports...The Truth Inside

I have been a long time viewer but normally keep my opnions to myself, but I have to step in on this. Windy City Sports is Windy City Sports Review and has gone by other names. I purchased a package off of him for a month, he won 3 in a row then got a call saying the same old scam...I needed to pay more. I refused and he still sent me the plays. A week later I get an e-mail from windy city sports review telling me I could have a free trial so i said sure...Windy City Sports and Windy City Sports Review had the same exact picks every day! I even got them both not even 5 minutes apart from one another. I do not know much about Seagull Sports, Hoosier Sports or theedge but I know that Dave and Windy City are scam artisits.

I checked his plays for last night http://www.procappers.com/handicapper.php?CapperID=7704

He chose the WHOLE Card! and only went 4-9! Show me any capper that chooses the whole card that is legit.

yup that guy has been operating under a lot of monikers the last couple of years. instead of trying to seperate people from their money the asshole should try getting a job like the rest of us.

Comment

What a bullshit story. Football capper is obviously Seagull sports/kyle etc. He probably spent all night thinking of that one.

Windy City Sports and Windy City Sports Review are not the same.

You know what? who gives a shit? Ive said my peace and exposed that fraud, Kyle. If people don't choose to exercise caution when dealing with him and his scam-of-the-month, Seagull Sports, then that's their problem.

It's just too bad that Kyle, when he was looking to start a new scam, chose a name that was very close to a legit service, Windy City, and is now dragging their name through the mud. The reason he is doing this is because Seagull will never get onto procappers because they are now onto his scam.

Kyle, go to another forum when you start your next scam and hope that I don't find you and expose you, yet again.
      "Your first shot puts him down, then you put one in his brain. Then he's dead, then we go home."

Comment

Here is another example of how Kyle -Seagull Sports just made this thread as I had him rejected from procappers.com. How may posts do you have Mr. FootballCapper. 1 Thats because it s you Kyle who made up this new name and posted this new thread. as a matter of fact - here is the email you sent me. You are a fucking scam artist. And yes look at our record we were # 1 in NFL Football and # 2 in Basketball. And you know what, it was this name -Windy City Sports - so nice try just beccuase you were rejected at procappers
        Here is Kyles email to me :Dave, I have been waiting on your call all day. My 50* MLb dog has
        >already
        > > gone and won. I'm thinking odf just saying forget procappers and if your
        > > going to accuse me then I will post on EVERY message board day and night
        >and
        > > accuse you. I have a friend who runs a pretty big gambling website and
        >he
        > > would be more then happy to add you to the scamdicappers list.

Proof that you are a samming prick. How could we be a scam if our record is documented as Windy City Sports at procappers.com for more than 2 years? Nice try ! SeaGull Sports-EdgeSports-HoosierSports- PLease you scammer- Everyone is on to you KYLE

Comment

Email From Brian Gabreille-Procappers

Brian Gabrielle

-----Original Message-----
          [mailto:[email protected]]
          Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 8:46 AM
          To: Seagull Sports
          Subject: RE: ProCappers

Mr. Baugues,

David Page is a documented World Champion Handicapper who's word carries a
          lot of weight in professional circles. You'll need to resolve your issues
          with him before we would re-consider your application. In other words,
          you'll need him to personally vouch for you.

His e-mail is [email protected]

Good Luck to you.

Brian

Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 8:06 AM
          To: [email protected]
          Subject: RE: ProCappers

BYE BYE SEAGULL _ FLY TO ANOTHER SITE!

Comment

oh shit good call guys. i didn't pick that up; just assumed both were part of his scam.

seriously dude..what the hell is wrong with you? get a life you scumbag. you can call yourself a hundred different names but that doesn't change the fact that you're full of shit.

what a loser

Comment

Good work Dave...how did he even get considered?
              Matt Fargo Sports
              Check our website or the promotion forum for current specials

Comment

Hey Matt (insideredge), thanks for jumping in here.

This guy, Kyle, is a real dirtbag. He gives good cappers like you and Dave a bad name. I found it hard to believe Procappers would let him in, also but it doesn't look like that will happen now.

GL guys.......4real
                "Your first shot puts him down, then you put one in his brain. Then he's dead, then we go home."

Comment

did anyone get the 100 dollars from Windy city?

Just wondering if anyone recieved the 100 dollars from Windy City after going the week with under 50%......I sent them a note and they said it was the other Windy City..lol..of course I replied from the plays they gave me..on that uri..what a bunch of clowns.....don't trust those guys

Comment

By the way, as of today, I am 100% sure that Kyle Bauges was The Edge Wins who scammed people with his phony football newsletter.

If anybody his friends with Dan Ferreira at TrackPicks, he can confirm that Kyle Bauges was The Edge Wins, Hoosier Sports, Seagull Sports, etc.

Seagull=a rat with wings

later, kyle, you fuckin loser

Comment

I am not seagull sports and I wouldn't doubt if 4realyo worked for Dave. I just posted my experience and it is true. I now think 4realyo and Windy City are the same guy!

Comment

Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 2:13 PM
                        To: ---------------
                        Subject: RE: Hey

Jack,

>>I am glad you are enjoying our month of service but I
                        have a special
                        >>offer for you. I have 4 big wiseguys plays for only
                        $2,000. Please get
                        >>back with me or call me soon as these plays will start
                        soon.

Windy City Sports Review

look it says windy city sports review!

Comment

Oh of course blame me now...your digging a huge whole with your lies!

Comment

LOL....

4realyo,

Nice call as I just checked the IP #'s for this guy and the following posters all posted under his IP#.

FootballCapper
                            SeagullSports
                            WCSR
                            Cubs04

Comment

Working...
                            X