Million $$$ Update/cards-penguins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Million $$$ Update/cards-penguins

Here's a MILLION $$$ UPDATE with a look at today's Cards-Pitt matchup to follow.

Since it began on April 13th (about 7 weeks ago)...

The MILLION $$$ Net Program Games are a sizzling 17 Wins and 6 Losses for a gain of +9.40 Net Games in the BIG THREE of MLB, NHL, and NBA (5-0).

The 1-4 mark in the Arena Football games and parlays brings the all time mark to: 18-10/+4.30 Net Games for a return of +9.64%.

The Net Games are currently on a 5-0 run and we expect to eclipse the old high (+5.25 games) tonight with a 2-0 sweep in the bases.

Here's the breakdown:

NBA 5-0/+5.00
    NHL 1-0/+1.00
    MLB 11-6/+3.40
    AFL 1-3/-3.10
    PAR 0-1/-2.00 (ouch)
    ALL 18-10/+4.30
    RSK 44.60
    RTN +9.64%

If you would like more information on how to be a part of the Net Program, check out the site. And remember: We are the ONLY service in the world whose rediculously low fees are for NET WINNERS ONLY--AFTER JUICE. Thank you for your time...

Sincerely,
    David K. Toop
    http://spreadreport.tripod.com

ST LOUIS CARDINALS @ PITTSBURGH PENGUINS

The Cards have scored 6 or more runs in only nine of their last 30 games. During that same time span, the Penguins are 13-17 UNDER allowing less than 6 runs. Three of those 13 overs came their last 3 games.

See where I'm headed here? After allowing 27 runs in their last 3 games, we'll look for Pitt to tighten up a bit in a rematch of last Thursday's game between Suppan and Vogelsong.

I like the UNDER in this game (10.0 +100) and I lean toward the home puppy, but I think the best play here is:

*CARDINALS UNDER 5.5 RUNS SCORED -120

Good Luck,
    dave
    Net Winners Only

I hope the Cardinals aren't playing the Penguins. Where will they play, in Mellon Arena??? ON ICE???

Maybe you mean the Pirates, they play at PNC Park, on grass.

Might want to check on this................

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA that's some funny shit!!!!

Comment

WARRIOR...........

WARRIOR aka SPREAD REPORT ....

Glad to see you made it to the library.

Itt duz lok too bea a loe scorring hockey-lyke affaire.

Best of luck today!!!
        Keep the winners coming!!

FB:tongue:
        Last edited by FastBreak; 06-01-2004, 02:19 PM.

Comment

It's raining penquins here in south Mississippi...

dave
          Net Winners Only

Comment

A million dollar pick and he doesn't even know who is playing.

Comment

Leo,

Allow me to refresh your memory:

1.) This is not a Million $$$ Pick. It is a complimentary Pick. The Million $$$ Picks are part of my Net Program. An astute observer will notice that I now post Million $$$ updates and info at the Services Forum.

2.) Going Under 5 1/2 Runs against Fogelberg wouldn't qualify as a Million $$$ Game even if I did still post them at the forum.

3.) The analogy to the Penquins is not outside of my style of writing designed to add spice to the forum.

4.) The Cincinnati Reds will win the NL Pennant this year.

5.) I predict you will now reply in regard to what the Reds have to do with my repsonse because you do not follow my the logic of my illogical semantics and babblings.

6.) Yes, I'm serious about the Reds. Just as serious as these predictions made in other sports in 2004:

a.) The Carolina Panthers will go to the Superbowl and play against the New England Patriots--a prediction made prior to the beginning of regular season.

b.) The Tampa Bay Lightening will win it all--a prediction made once all the playoff teams had been determined.

c.) The Detriot Pistons will be the next NBA Champions, upsetting the West--a prediction posted right here at ********* once the playoff teams had been decided.

7.) The Reds will win the NL Central, the NL Pennant, and the World Series.

8.) You heard it here first...

dave
              Net Winners Only

Comment

Well you are 50-50. I don't follow your picks I noticed Penguins and had to comment on it. I don't know what your style is so maybe you do it alot wouldn't know that. Second I don't care about the Reds winning anything. It is a bold statement and I will be the first to commend you if they do win it. Good luck! I wasn't really trying to bash you just give you a little shit. Don't take it so hard.

Comment

Yeah I understand. My style is subtle. It takes a long time for some of my co-workers to catch on to my isms. Some still don't get it. They just look at me like I'm wierd because they do not understand my sense of humor. I'm better than 50-50.

dave
                  Net Winners Only

Comment

Come to think of it, I have to be better than 50-50 for my Net Program to work. The entire concept of the Net Program is EXACTLY what the name implies: NET winners.

My challenge stands: Name any service that offers what I am offering: A fee based SOLELY on NET WINNERS AFTER JUICE. That's fair. The fee is so rediculously low, it's more of a gratuity based on my positive performance.

I will concede that there is one thing better than what I offer, and that is the multitudes who offer good stuff free. But you have to do you homework and make sure they're really getting the job done and not just posting their latest "run" or streak. That goes on a lot and is misleading if it is posted without the entire record and/or truth. No doubt there are hundreds who post free stuff, including myself. But investigate closely and you will find by a handful who show a consistent positive expectation...

dave
                    Net Winners Only

Comment

up for gametime
                      Net Winners Only

Comment

So far good call on the Pistons. 4 more wins to go. I might be a guy straight up every game in the series. He is a big Laker fan. What do you think?

Comment

I have not changed my mind. I think the Pistons will be the next NBA Champions and their defense will befuddle the Superstar Lakers.

Yes, I like the idea of playing them on the ML each game. Even if the Lakers win it in seven, you should show a small profit.

Not likely the Lakers will sweep them, which means that the worst case scenario is that you'd go 1 Win and 4 Losses or minus less than 3 net games.

dave
                          Net Winners Only

Comment

ST.LOUIS CARDINALS@ PITTSBURGH PENGUINS

my picks:

baseball...cardinals
                            hockey.....cardinals

Comment

Working...
                            X