We Had A Very Tough Weekend!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Had A Very Tough Weekend!!

Let me do something out of the ordinary for a sports service and tell you all right here and now that we had a very disappointing weekend for ourselves and the people who signed up for the free weekend as we lost money on our selections throughout the entire weekend, (with the exception i may add the EXECUTIVE UNDERDOG who did have a pretty solid weekend playing his dogs that win outright)! We will not make any excuses at all as our totals where terrible as we saw reliable bullpens give up 4-5-6 and 7 runs late in the games that they where called upon and the games that we played where just destined to lose, you could see it happen right in front of you.. The thing that hurt us the most was the fact that we brought folks into this who we thought and wanted to make some money for but instead left a very bitter taste with them. We have expressed our sorrow and remorse and as i explain to them all wagering espiecally on baseball is like running the Boston marathon, its full of peaks and valleys, highs and lows and the good runner who is in good shape will run his race and win, he may falter once in a while, as it is going to happen, but when it does you need pick your ass up and charge right back into the pack and fight for the finish line. Which is exactly what we are going to do tommorrow TUESDAY get right back into it again and kick some ass because i know what the "CAPPERS CREW" and myself can and will do!!
    Back on TUESDAY right here with a FREE WINNER for all to see that we are back!!!!

THANKS & GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

CONSENSUS USA

PS. If you want to BASH us or PUT US DOWN for losing PLEASE do it in this thread!! Keep one thing in mind we WILL NOT be answering any bashes or put downs so your on your won!!

PEACE OUT!!:=
    A WINNER NEVER QUITS AND A QUITTER NEVER WINS!!

almost brought a tear to my eye....

dont worry everyone....if they keep losing they will come back to this site as a service with a different name. they did it at
    ###### and they WILL do it here. it's just a matter of time and as for losing this weekend...that's what they ALWAYS do so don't expect anything different!!!!

GET OUT OF HERE FAGS!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by BettorsChat; 06-01-2004, 01:57 PM.
    Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Sportsrmylife,

That word is banned for a reason and I asked you not to post it before.

Comment

Working...
      X