Buzz Sports Monday MLB Premium 4 Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports Monday MLB Premium 4 Pack

Big Card going today with 4 Premium Plays.

Click here to view today's Play's 10 minutes after they start as well as complete documented records . You can also use the Picks Tracker feature to verify records. 6 Stars graded as 3 Units and 4 and 5 Star Plays graded as 2 units. 3 Star are 1 unit if you use the sort features, This is how all plays for 2004 will be rated. http://www.trackpicks.com/mypage.asp?h=658

Current 2004 Results

6 STAR PREMIUM POWER PLAY OF THE DAY: 22 Won - 9 Lost (70.96%) Current Streak 19-7 L26

4 AND 5 STAR PREMIUM PLAYS: 222 Won - 182 Lost (54.95%)

CURRENT RECORD: 415 Won - 379 Lost (52.27% + 32.00 Units)

FOR MAY: 88-66 (56.58% +45.89%) IT HAS BEEN A GREAT MONTH. HOPE TO SEE YOU ON BOARD FOR A WINNING JUNE!!

COLORADO (18 - 30) at SAN DIEGO (27 - 22): Play On The Colorado Rockies +165 3 Star Play
    Monday, 5/31/2004 JASON JENNINGS (R) vs. ADAM EATON (R) This is a 3% Play
    Good Luck
    Buzz
    http://www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Eaton is cold over his last three starts as he comes in with an ERA of 9.00 going 17 IP giving up 23 hits and 6 home runs as he has gone 0-3 in games vs Colorado (road) Philladelphia (road) and at home vs the Cubs. In his last start vs the Rockies 5/26 he threw 6 innings giving up 10 hits, 8 ER and two long balls. Jennings has not been spectacular either over his last three starts with an ERA of 4.76 going 17 IP giving up 24 hits, 9 ER, 1 home run and at times continues to have some control prolbems with 10 walks over those starts. In his last start 5/26 vs the Padres at home he went a solid 6 IP giving up 9 hits, 3 ER and only 2 walks in route to the win. With both teams coming in with basically the same offensive numbers vs right hand starting pitching I will take a shot with the Rockies vs a cold starting pitcher at the nice + money.

Good Luck
    Buzz
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

GOOD LUCK

on your plays today.
      Dave
      JCDSPORTS
      JCDSPORTS

Comment

SD coming home off long road trip - looks like a good spot for dog money!

Comment

I need it drugstuntman.

Well I always tell you what is going on win or lose and I got spanked today going 0-3 with Premiums with SF Pending and 0-2 with Regulars with Colorado Pending.

We gave back a portion of our nice profits this last day of the month but still had a great May overall. I have asked clients to take some May profits off the table and reduce their units back down as we will start slow in June and look to build into another run. If you want to stay in the positive long term always take money off the table when you are well ahead and a run is coming to an end. How many times have you been well ahead only to give it back in half the plays it took you to build it up? I always give clients this piece of advice. Most guys tend to lose more money and quicker after they have been winning than any other time. This is because players forget the value of money and dont reduce unit size when plays start falling against you. Increase when winning, decrease when losing and take money off the talbe when you hit your profit goal and start again. It is the only way to play long term.

Here are all my plays for Tuesday that I looked at but did not make my top 3. I wil be posting one of these as my comp play Tuesday

Dodgers
          Indians
          Cardinals
          Giants

Best Regards
          Buzz

Comment

Buzz

Nice call on the Rockies man!
            Keep up the good work, I feel a nice run coming on for ya!:D :D

Comment

Buzz :

It is so refreshing to see a +165 winner , but better still is to see anyone avoid the current witch-hunt that prevails at the moment .

I watch you closely and have a great deal of admiration for both your capping and your style ( class ) . I look forward to dropping you a line when the chance presents itself for a killer dog-day soon .

I must admit that your estimation of Eaton ( S.D. ) was right in line with my outlooks as he has failed to get past the 6th inning all year (near-bouts) and is a decent pitcher untill he hits the wall which seems to happen right around 60 to 75 pitches per ..... then its time to bail . But as long as ole Bruce Botchy doesnt notice it , I will lay against him as well !

Again , outstanding

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
              " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Thanks Kbsooner and Memphis.

Colorado came through along with the Giants (they are smoking right now) to help minimize some of the early losses yesterday. How can a pitcher with an ERA over 9.00 be a -175 fav? That is a receipe for the poor house if you ask me.

I really appreciate your comments. MMM, glad to see you are back in your seat here at BC. It is not the same without you!! I hope BC can get things cleaned up in this section a bit as well. Its a great board and I am sure BC is looking at ways of handling things.

Here is to a winning June to everyone

Best Regards,
                Buzz

Comment

BUZZ.

BUZZ........

Brilliant analysis on the Colorado game.

Excellent record you have going there lad.
                  Keep up the good work.........

Good luck!!

FB:tongue:

Comment

Working...
                  X