Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Late Afternoon & Evening Mlb-nba Plays Free Right Here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Afternoon & Evening Mlb-nba Plays Free Right Here!!

As part of our MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND free give away we would like to bring some of those plays to all of you folks who did not get the chance to signup. Listed below are the remaining selections from the CAPPERS CREW from games 4PM EST and later!!

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO GET THE FINAL DAY OF FREE PLAYS ON MONDAY PLEASE FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL US AT THE ADDRESS PROVIDED FOR BELOW!!

CONSENSUS USA-(L) PACERS OV ***159.5
    (Large)(Medium)(Small)

EXECUTIVE UNDERDOG-(T) COLO (R) ARIZ
    (Dogs That Win Outright)(Top)(Regular)

LATE INFO SPORTS GROUP-(T) (S-P)PACERS-(S-P)PACERS OV ***159.5
    (Top) (Regular)(Straight & Parlay Wagers)

THE UMP-(3B) LAD OV 8 (2B) COLO
    (HomeRun)(3B)(2B)(1B)

***159.5(Olympic Sports 315pm est) IS THE "PERFERRED BEST" NUMBER FOR THIS WAGER. 160 IS EXCEPTABLE.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

CONSENSUS USA's E-MAIL
    A WINNER NEVER QUITS AND A QUITTER NEVER WINS!!

Beat it you loser. I have emailed twice asking for the free plays and haven't heard anything! Take your scam elsewhere!

Comment

these guys are all scam!!! get out before this site exposes your fucking lies like we have with other services now.

try to save some of the fucking scum off your face!
      Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
        Last edited by CONSENSUS USA; 05-31-2004, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Guys never give these Clowns a dime, they are a joke in fact the services he post alot of them are made up to make it look like he has something special, in fact Exec Underdog and Consensus are one of the same. beat it LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

So I'm assuming you didn't read my post that I posted yesterday saying I sent 2 emails asking for the plays??? You were logged in a couple of different times so don't give me that BS that you didn't read it!

Comment

CONSENSUS

Originally posted by CONSENSUS USA
              Over 30+ people have had no problem e-mailing us since friday! now i wonder what is so difficult that 1 guy has not been able to get through? Perhaps to many moving parts or better yet perhaps his e-mail address is so fictious that it will not even travel thru his own system? How desperate is a person to have to lie about something as stupid as this? Is this suppose to make me look bad to the forum because i refuse to answer your e-mail? i am not answering your e-mails sounds like another story from another fabricator of stories! Talk about sports services lying about shit, this one takes the cake hands down!! Whatever your case may be we have turned away NO ONE that has e-mailed us this weekend. Why should we its FREE and we want our plays out to be looked at and judged!! you may have had a better story by saying you got the plays and we lost every game since friday, at least that is somewhat beleiveable, instead of this way way way out there story. i cannot beleive how stupid it sounds, its making me sick to my stomach!! Anyways

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

CONSENSUS USA's E-MAIL

PS. I relize that sports is a very important part of some peoples lives but please do us a favor, and you know who you are, GET A LIFE and find something more constructive to do with your free time??!!

Your not going to make many friends here with posts like this???????

Comment

AGAIN GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

CONSENSUS USA's E-MAIL
                Last edited by CONSENSUS USA; 05-31-2004, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Bottom line you are a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And nice picks above you and your FAKE ASS SERVICES that you dreamed up lost every play. Now lose yourself

Comment

Working...
                  X