Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Service Plays +21 Units This Week... 10-3 L13 Posts Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Plays +21 Units This Week... 10-3 L13 Posts Here!!!

It has been quite a week here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports, as I have posted a 16-7 (+21 Units) service play record over the last 4 days. Last night I had a strong 4-1 evening with my winners being Florida over NY Mets, Texas/ Toronto UNDER Los Angeles/ Arizona OVER and the Yanks -1.5 over Tampa Bay. My lone service play loss came when Oakland lost a late lead at Cleveland. The Oakland loss puts the only damper on the day as I released it to my newsletter subscribers and it gave me a 1-2 day there. I have now hit six 3 unit plays in a row and I'll have another today.

I'm on quite a run right now and my baseball rankings prove it. I'm ranked first at both Handicapper Hound Dog and Gameday Monitor for the last 30 days, plus I've moved into the Top 5 at Wise Tracking in units won but I have the top winning pct at that site. I'm also up 21 units for the week in service plays at The Sports Eye and I have a Top 3 ranking at the Online Sports Network for the last 30 days. Please feel free to check any of these sites for my records. I have nothing to hide.

Today I'm going to come right back with 7 more plays, 5 MLB and one NBA Playoff play. You can get all 6 plays for just $10.00, by clicking on Daily Package. Plays Will be available by noon. Don't forget that Monday's are Free Days. Visit my Free Picks Page tomorow to get all of my plays for free.

I have another Free Play at my site. I'm 10-3 last 13 posts here. www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Texas/ Toronto UNDER 9.5: This was a service play winner for me last night and im going to come right back with it as a free play today. Texas send a hot Kenny Rogers to the mound today knowing that he is 3-0 withh a 2.84 ERA in his last 3 starts. Toronto is hitting left-handers just .231 and scoring just 4.25 rpg at home this year, while Texas is scoring just 3.68 rpg and hitting right-handed pitching at a .228 clip on the road this year. 17 of Toronto's 26 home games have played under, while the UNDER has played out in 16 of texas' 21 road games this year. I see another low scoring game taking place north of the border.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X