Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports Saturday Play

Hi Guys,

Buzz Sports Play Of The Day 19-5 (79.16%) Our Last 24. (DOCUMENTED)

4-0 SWEEP WEDNESDAY. 4-1 THURSDAY GOING 4-0 WITH PREMIUM PLAYS. 4-0 AGAIN FRIDAY GOING 3-0 WITH PREMIUM PLAYS. PREMIUM PLAYS 9-0 LAST THREE DAY'S. SMOKING HOT MOVING INTO SATURDAY'S ACTION

Current 2004 Results

6 STAR PREMIUM POWER PLAY OF THE DAY: 22 Won - 7 Lost (75.86%) Current Streak 19-5 L23

4 AND 5 STAR PREMIUM PLAYS: 219 Won - 181 Lost (54.75%)

CURRENT RECORD: 410 Won - 372 Lost (52.42%)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click here to view today's Play's 10 minutes after they start as well as complete documented records . http://www.trackpicks.com/mypage.asp?h=658

SATURDAY MAY 28TH 2004

WE WILL TAKE OUR 9-0 PREMIUM PLAY RUN INTO SATURDAY'S CARD WHICH WILL FEATURE THREE MLB AND ONE NBA PREMIUM SELECTIONS INCLUDING OUR PLAY OF THE DAY.

12:20 PM CST SEATTLE MARINERS VS BOSTON RED SOX
    1:10 PM CST MINNESOTA TWINS VS KANSAS CITY ROYALS
    6:05 PM CST BALTIMORE ORIOLES VS DETROIT TIGERS
    6:05 PM CST CINCINNATI REDS VS MONTREAL EXPOS
    9:10 PM CST ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS VS LOS ANGELES DODGERS

NBA 7:35 PM LOS ANGELES LAKERS VS MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

Early Saturday 3 Star Dog

FREDDY GARCIA (R) vs. TIM WAKEFIELD (R) I have been waiting to catch Garcia at plus money and take a shot with him. The Mariners should have some opportunities to get Garcia some run support vs Wakefield as he comes in with an ERA of 4.05 over his last 3 starts while Garcia comes in with a 3.72 road ERA. Garcia has only recieved 8 runs of support over his last three starts and since 97 vs the Red Sox is 5-2 when starting against BOSTON with an ERA of 4.12 and a WHIP of 1.295. His team's record is 5-5 (-0.9 units) in these starts. The M's also hitting about 12 points higher than their season average and scoring .8 runs more per game over their last 7 going into Friday's game. Look for Garcia to keep this close as the M's get him just enough runs to win this one. This is a 3% Play.

Good Luck Today
    Buzz
    http://www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

GL Buzz, I like your write up on the Seattle game!!

Comment

GL Buzz , you have been on a real HOT streak lately........stay that way!

MVP
      www.mvpwins.com

Comment

This will be the second time in the last couple weeks as you may remember that I try to hit a 10-0 streak with premium plays. Last time the 10th play went down. Lets see if I can extend this one past 10

MINNESOTA (26 - 20) at KANSAS CITY (15 - 29): Play On The Minnesota Twins -112 4 Star Pemium 5/29/2004 1:10:00 PM

JOHAN SANTANA (L) vs. DENNIS REYES (R). Like the pitching match-up and the Twins chances to get to the Royals bullpen before the sixth inning. Playing the Twins as a 3.5% Play. KANSAS CITY is 5-19 (-13.7 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record this season. The average score was KANSAS CITY 4.3, OPPONENT 6.0

Everything else I have going today is tonight.

Good Luck the reamainder of the day
        Buzz
        http://www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
        Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Mariners get Garcia just enough run support today to cash as a winner. Twins will need to do some work in the top of the ninth or the premium play run comes to an end at nine.

Good Luck
          Buzz

Comment

Long time :

No See : (*)^(*)

I do not need glasses to understand that youve been knocking them dead lately , always was a winner anyway

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
            " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

MMM

You are back!!!. I hope all is well with the family.

Glad to see you posting again.

Buzz

Comment

Working...
              X