This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Coast Saturday - Crippler Hits

Glad several new members joined our team yesterday. We hit our 10 star crippler on Baltimore and also hit our NBA selection with Indiana. Premium members go 2-0, 2-0 on thursday, 2-0 on wednesday, 8-1 overall this week (only loss was a 1 star)

4-0 in our past 4 cripplers
    6-0 in our past 6 top plays
    8-1 this week

Today we have 2 selections, including an NHL 5 STAR!!!

http://www.ecsportsconsulting.com
    FREE PLAY: MINNY TWOLVES +2 (2 STARS)

===================================
    PREMIUM MEMBER RESULTS
    January (+11.5 units) (+$1150)
    February (+63.8 units) (+$6380)
    March (+47.7 units) (+$4770)
    April (-52.60 units) (-$5260)
    May (+25.40 units) (+$2540)
    TOTAL (+95.85 units) (+$9585)

gianni i sent you an e-mail

Comment

frankie

OK, it should be fine now!!!

Comment

thanks buddy!!! lets keep it going!!!!!

Comment

Players BEWARE

EAST COAST is a SCAM....
          I promised him I would bump his posts all day and let people know the truth...
          Here Is his first bump of this thread......
          Where is the proof??????
          Last edited by wizardofoddz; 05-29-2004, 08:39 AM.

Comment

do we have to put up with this wiz stuff today? nobody has done anything to him and he keeps going on please put a stop to this stuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by frankie
              do we have to put up with this wiz stuff today? nobody has done anything to him and he keeps going on please put a stop to this stuff!!!
              how do you know? frankie, my advice is to stay out of it but you can do what you like. EC said he had proof so why doesn't he show proof? I think the board is beginning to know why he doesn't show it. I understand and support what Wiz is doing. Good luck!

Comment

Well said Tony. Hey frank 20 services post here, why is Baseball_nut,east coast,gianni,j ohnny getting the heat?

Maybe cause they are all one in the same and pulled the wool over the boards eye's with a BS monopoly money contest.

The BIGGEST thing a service can have is an HONEST approach and he doesn't have one with his fake scheme of a contest.

INTEGRITY is lost for him and as a service that is EVERYTHING.

Comment

dont want to make anybody mad, everybody has ther own feelings, that is what makes us the great USA, all iam saying is that he has been great with me, thats all iam going to say, everbody here have a great holiday week-end, and win a lot of money!!! good luck to everyone no matter who uses who!!!

Comment

frankie

if you don't mind me asking, how long have you been with EC?

Comment

Working...
                    X