Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9-3 Last 2 Days... 9-2 Last 11 Posts Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9-3 Last 2 Days... 9-2 Last 11 Posts Here!!!

I've hit 2 out of three guarantees this week as I nailed last nights 3 out of 4 guarantee. I told you I would win 3 out of 4 baseball plays and I did just that, as Chicago (AL), St Louis, and Milwaukee all won for me, while my lone loss on the day was San Francisco -1.5 over Arizona. Over the last 2 days I am now 7-3 in baseball and 2-0 in the NBA playoffs, for a +11.8 unit count. Included in that run is a perfect 4-0 sweep of my 3 Unit plays.

My newsletter has been slumping a bit after last nights 1-1 record, but I'm still 30-20 in it over the last 4 weeks. You can get it by emailing me at [email protected]. It includes free plays, trends angles and 3 to 5 times a week I will post a free service play.

Friday's are "Dollar a Play Day" here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports. Today I have 5 baseball plays for just $5.00. There is one 3 Unit Play, two 2 Unit Plays and two 1 Unit Plays, plus as a bonus I will throw in a 2 Unit NBA play. You can get all 6 plays for just $5.00 by clicking on Daily Package at my site.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

I have another free play at my site. I have hit 9 out of my last 11 free plays here.

NY Yankees -1.5 over Tampa Bay: The rest of the league needs to take notice right now that the Yankee bats are waking up. The Yanks are coming off a series in which they scored 41 runs in 3 games. In contrast, Tampa has scored 42 runs in their last 10 games combined. The is no way this team will keep up with NY here and having Vazquez on the mound for the Yanks, is a bonus. Javier has a 3.54 ERA in 61 innings, while allowing just 46 hits, 15 walks and he has struck out 62 in those innings. Tampa's Waechter has pitched decent this year, but he is just 1-2 with a 4.95 ERA in 3 home starts this year. It doesn't matter who is on the opposing mound, the Yanks will tear them apart. NY by at least 4 runs here.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Last edited by LuckyLeprechaun; 05-28-2004, 05:03 PM.
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X