Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seagull Sports HUGE 50* Early baseball 90% System play! PAY ONLY IF YOU WIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seagull Sports HUGE 50* Early baseball 90% System play! PAY ONLY IF YOU WIN!

We have a HUGE card today as well as a 50* SUPER SYSTEM play on an early baseball game today. This play has won 90% the past 16 times this has come up. You can get this play and our others for only $9.95 and you PAY ONLY IF YOU WIN!

e-mail us today at [email protected]!

Comp play for 5/27
    Cincinnati Reds/Harang +120
    Last edited by SeagullSports; 05-27-2004, 10:20 AM.

Were you or were you not part of the scam with wcsr for the $100 payment? I received an e-mail from you that said send an e-mail to ..... I did and got a response that it was the wrong one. Not very happy with that situation. Want others to know what you were involved in. Can you remedy this?

Comment

Originally posted by Cabomike
      Were you or were you not part of the scam with wcsr for the $100 payment? I received an e-mail from you that said send an e-mail to ..... I did and got a response that it was the wrong one. Not very happy with that situation. Want others to know what you were involved in. Can you remedy this?
      not sure what wcsr means. you got an e-mail from me? please e-mail me at [email protected] to discuss this

Comment

you have mail

Comment

waiting.

Comment

Working...
          X