Scandalous Marc Lawrence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scandalous Marc Lawrence

Rather than merely post this in the other currently running thread on Marc Lawrence, I wanted to start another thread to show what a lowlife LOSER Lawrence really is.
    As stated in other thread LOSER Lawrence lost both his Game of a Lifetime the other night and last night again with his highest rated game of the NBA playoffs on the Pacers.
    I just went over to his website(procapppers.com) and was not surprised to see that there was no mention by LOSER Lawrence that his big play lost yesterday on Indiana.
    What is really disgusting (but not surprising) is that this scheming and lower than dirt capper already has an ad up for tonight's game between Minn. and the Lakers backed by a 17-1 system.
    I can't believe that people on this thread actually ask for the plays of a personwhose ethics make a used car saleman look like a saint.
    For more if you are interested, read my remarks in the other thread as to why in near future LOSER Lawrence's name will probably be changed to LYING LOSER Lawrence.
    ps The more I think about it, the more I think of LOSER Lawrence as a whore;get through with one john, get his money and then go back out in the street and get another.
    I feel for any legitimate paid capper who suffers by being grouped in with this guy;I really wonder whether LOSER Lawrence would use the same kind of deceit if a family mamber was involved;in actuality I would make the line about about -380 that he would.
    Last edited by savage1; 05-27-2004, 01:00 AM.

the stupid thing is that all his trends are back-ended....meaning that he looks at past records and makes up trends to fit the upcoming games.

Ex. we have a trend that is 17-1 when the road team loses by 7+ points and the winning team has a center that weighs over 300 pounds and has turkey sandwiches for lunch.

he has a game of the year all the time cuz he thinks that on may 26, 2004 he can have a GOY since it is the 1st time he is posting a play on may 26, 2004.

yet there are gamblers who are down on there luck and looking for the big win and when they see a trend like that they think that they can't lose and buy the play over and over again. like someone said before....it is all about advertising that makes the money...not winning plays!!!!!! promote the hell out of the next GOM/GOY and go from there.
    Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Perhaps LOSER Lawrence should say after a Game of the Year loses, the next time he gives one out(usually the next day) that a "new" year has begun( no matter what the real calendar says).
      Thus if we use the LOSER Lawrence version of the calendar, the "new year" does not begin on Jan. 1 but the day after a LOSER Lawrence Game of the Year loses.

Comment

I am moving both LOSER Lawrence threads up so that everyone can see tactics which are used by this lowlife.
        Last edited by savage1; 05-27-2004, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X