• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty The faggott Badgas

what should we do?
    Bann him?
    26.47%
    keep fucking him like the little bitch he is?
    35.29%
    Listen to his lies?
    11.76%
    keep fucking his mother till she gets it right?
    26.47%

I put listen to his lies because if we ban him I don't know what I would do. I have to admit I get a kick out of his B.S.

Comment

i voted to keep fucking him cuz what side are we suppose to know NOT to be on.
      Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

He is kind of humorius!!

Comment

TY GASBAG

The humor ends when this loser
          gets a subscriber.

Comment

I just bought his code zebra play for $500. Does anyone want to go in halves with me? LOL!! I have to admit I am a little embarrassed for him. :D :tongue: Goos luck to everyone today. EARLY GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I will go halves with you. we can bet the other side and make a mint.

Comment

Can I change my vote...

After reading this on his website, I would like to change my vote to ban him. Listen to this crap, I copied this directly:

"Ty Gaston stated, what a bad time to get on a bad run with games in the Challenge, I used the games I thought were necessary to win without using alot of Code Zebra Games! I couldn't use alot of Code Zebra games because there were tons of people following the challenge just trying to get the Zebras for free and that would not be fair to my clients!" Congratulations to East Coast!

First off dumbass, quotation marks go after the stated, not the whole paragraph, did you even graduate from highschool? If that statement isn't the biggest crock of shit ever than I don't know what is. What a piss poor loser. Don't you think your clients would rather you win the 100K, oh thats right, there wasn't any. It's so obvious that there was no wager it is humorous. I know some people think it's getting old bashing this douche, but if it prevents even 1 person from using him than it is well worth the time and effort to keep the hazing going. GL, Z

Comment

Working...
                X