Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deal You Can't Pass Up. Promotional GUARANTEE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal You Can't Pass Up. Promotional GUARANTEE!

110% MONEY BACK Promotional GUARANTEE!
    That's right, we have a special offer going off from now until tommorow at 7:00 p.m.
    This offer stands for anyone, including our current members. All you have to do is buy a months membership at www.PureLinkSports.com . If we do not hit 60% or higher for your 30 day membership, you will get a 110% refund! We have been hitting much higher than this in the past, but any number like this or higher will make you plenty of extra cash during a time like baseball season. Many of you have stated here that the best services you know of hit 60%. Well, we are saying we will match or beat that. In doing so, we are putting out own money where our mouth is.
    This is an offer that I think noone should pass. It is a great opportunity for you to make some very nice money with a fun, upbeat, consistent group of sports investors. We look to start this off tonight and run it through tomorrow night, so don't pass this offer up! I thank all of you for your great support, and I wish you Luck!
    Thanks, Kurt PLSports
    www.PureLinkSports.com
    We Make the Connection for You!

Kurt, I know you play a lot of favs in bases. Will all of the juice be count as well? What I mean is you can hit 60% but if you are playing $175 favs you're not going to be making a whole lot. Just curious, thanks!

Comment

We will not be playing favorites higher than -150. As far as dogs go....we have just sealed a deal with a group who specialize in underdog baseball plays. So look for a lot more of those to come along. But to answer your question Mike, the promotion is based on wins and losses...not units. Thanks for the interest and support. Let's get em' tonight!

Comment

Clients who got on board today for this started off 2-0 +8 Units!

Thanks.

Still Available if you are interested.

Comment

Let me shed some light on what you folks have not been seeing as this guy KURT is playing a classic con game and thinks no one can see or nows how it works. Please follow the steps and you will see for yourself what i am talking about. FIRST CON, KURT is telling you a day in advance that he is going to go 3-0 on THURSDAY, call it what you want but the first post tells you just that 3-0 on THURSDAY and he does do just that. NO ONE IS THAT GOOD!!SECOND CON KURT leads us to beleive that he posts his games played for that day each and every day, it took me at least 7 days from yesterday THURSDAY to find any such posted games with the exception of COMPS. Just KURTS word and his fabricated standings on his web site. No daily games just his lies THIRD CON, MAIN - What KURT posts is not a defined game(s) yet a combination of TEAM/TEAM, check the 2nd post down with both teams listed as possible plays, not the first game posted or the second game posted just a HOME/AWAY schedule. So in this case each game has to have a winner so in the FOURTH CON- KURT tells us that he is 2-0 so far with the BRAVES and MARLINS in the 3rd post, this is the FIRST TIME we hear of what his games are for real and that SEATTLE is the FINAL to make it 3-0, this is where KURT is a FOOL!! FINAL CON, The time stamp on the 3rd post where he tells us about the 2 winners

BettorsChat > Post your Picks > Sports Services > Thursday Details!!! Get on Board!!!

Last Thread Next Thread
          Author Thread

Pure-Link
          BettorsChat Veteran

Thursday Details!!! Get on Board!!!
          2-2 day on Wed. and Thurs we will sweep the board. 3-0 is what you are looking at if you get on board today. The few games that we have been losing have been very close, and they wont be able to hold us at bay for much longer. Roll with the best. We make the connection for you!

www.PureLinkSports.com

Comp. Play:

Giants

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

05-20-2004 01:29 AM

Pure-Link
          BettorsChat Veteran

Todays Card:

Orioles/Mariners

Astros/Marlins

D'Backs/Braves

05-20-2004 03:26 PM

Pure-Link
          BettorsChat Veteran

2-0 so far with braves and marlins.....Seattle is our game pending!!!

05-20-2004 10:42 PM

BigMike
          Philly Sports Guy

Let's get it in for the 3-0 sweep!! Nice day so far!

05-20-2004 10:46 PM

Pure-Link
          BettorsChat Veteran

Sweep!
          3-0 Day (+12 Units).....Big Day Tomorrow....Get on Board!!!! Here comes ANOTHER RUN!!!!!

05-20-2004 11:39 PM
          Last edited by Fenway Fanatic; 05-27-2004, 03:37 AM.

Comment

It's working dickhead

Comment

You really are stupid!!! A bigger jackass then I had originally thought! This guy has been posing his plays after the games go off. Most of the time it is 20 minutes after first pitch so how could he possibly be lying about his plays? The posters that are backing this guy up have been here longer than your 2 posts and are known for being honest. Check past posts when I was calling this guy out until I started tracking his plays and so far he is legit. You need to do your research before you start opening that cock holster of yours!

Comment

Working...
              X