X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Challenge Ty Gaston!

I think Ill have my 2 year old baby cousin pick the games

PEACE

He or She will need at least $100k though for TY to waste his time.

Comment

100 K...

I doubt it was even for $100. EC seems to be fairly legit, at least doesn't get on and run his fat mouth. I would bet every dollar I own (i'm sure ty will come on claiming he has bank statements, which he has done to me before, saying that I don't own anything) that ty doesn't have $1 bet on their competition.

Comment

MC PIMP

Ronnie ... You challenging " TY " is so not fair . You'd make this clown quit half way through.

If this were a 15 round fight ... I'd bet KO in 6 .

Opening line ... Ronnie vs. "TY "

PIMP -220
        Take Back: "TY" +200

Comment

its soooo funny how big of a loser and liar ty is....on his website he claims he had a code zebra winner in nba on minn/la over but for 100k he loses an important game w/ minn +9....shut the fuck up will u please dont talk some bullshit bout how u dont wanna give out code zebras here for free or dont need them to win, u are 2-6 u suck and u are lyin on your website tryin to act like u won....if code zebras are your best plays u would use here and not say so nobody would know....obviously u have problems and are a pathological liar....this contest proved how big of a scam u are and u keep makin up lies and will say u made your clients money though durin the 10 day challenge but no one believes u, u are worthless and a lowlife scumbag jerk w/ no credibility....i will keep lookin out for your freebies cuz those suck too and i will make money fadin them.....later dirtball, oh wait i have somethin for ya first

Comment

Working...
          X