Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2-0 Guarantee Today... 8-1 Last 9 Posts Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-0 Guarantee Today... 8-1 Last 9 Posts Here!!!

On today's card I'm going to come back with another guarantee. I have 6 strong baseball plays ready to go with 2 of those plays being 3 units plays. I must hit both of those plays or the next two weeks are free. I lost last night's guarantee and I've never lost 2 guarantees in a row. I also have another NBA play on the card. Plays are available right now, at my site, and just $10.00 for all 7 plays.

Sign up for my newsletter. It contains Free plays, special deals, plus 3 to 5 times a week I will release a free service play in the newsletter. Find out how you can get a weeks worth of free service plays, plus I have special guarantees for newsletter subscribers, every week. My newsletter is hot and free so get it by emailing me at [email protected].

I've been hot here at Bettors Chat with my plays, hitting 8 of the last 9. I'm going to stay hot tonight and I have another free play at my site. www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Cleveland over Seattle: The Indians have not handled left-handers this year, but this may be a spot for them to pull one out. Cleveland has one of the best pitchers in the league on the mound tonight in CC Sabathia, as he has a 2.14 ERA in his last 3 starts and he's is 2-1 with a 2.04 ERA in his 4 home starts this year. Seattle's Jamie moyer is just 2-2 with a 4.63 ERA this year and on the road he has a 5.71 ERA in 3 starts. Cleveland's bullpen let them down again last night, but with CC on the mound and Seattle still in an offensive funk they may not need the pen here. Seattle drops to 3-12 in game 2 of a series this year.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Last edited by LuckyLeprechaun; 05-26-2004, 04:20 PM.
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X