Marc Lawrence's game of a lifetime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marc Lawrence's game of a lifetime

While many services use absurd ratings (500,000*, lock of the decade, etc.) most of the supposedly mainstream services shy away from that stuff. I personally like sewrvices that actually post their ratings in a betting increment and keep track of their records that way (counting up the strs won and stars lost). In other words, a 3* play could be a $30 or $300 or $3000 bet and a 5* would be $50 or $500 or $5000.

Marc Lawrence's posting yesterday of a "Game of a Lifetime" proves he's just an unethical hack, in my opinion. His clients who took his rating seriously placed their biggest bet ever. We only have one lifetime after all. He may have wiped a few of his unsuspecting dupes out. There a lot of scammers out there. Some can actually handicap while using unethical methodfs while others can't a pick winners at all and survive on the sales methods. Lawrence evidently fits in the latter. Besides, picking game of a lifetime in a matchup between two fine teams and then laying points in such a high profile game is moronic. At least the people Lawrence burned now know he's a hack.

Griswold-I agree with you.
    However, as I stated yesterday this game was NOT and will NOT be his only Game of Lifetime;guys like this put out plenty of them.
    Its like the old saying, "If you miss the first bus, don't worry, there will be another one along shortly.
    As I amended what someone said(don't recall if it was you), Lawrence could not pick is mother out of a police lineup if she was the ONLY one in it.
    ps it was actually meteor who made the police lineup analogy.
    Last edited by savage1; 05-23-2004, 01:13 PM.

Comment

IMO

Marc Loser Lawrence is in my top-5 of scamdicappers. This guy is a joke! When I read it was a Game of Lifetime I wanted to fucking vomit.

The worst part???? He'll be offering another GOS (game of something) within a few days and some newbie will be begging for it in the service request thread.

Comment

which game was the idiot on??

Comment

I think he actually won yesterday

Guaranteed Pick: Marc Lawrence
          GAME TWO NBA 100% PERFECT PLAY! - Monday: Marc Lawrence invites you to join him for a GAME TWO NBA 100% PERFECT PLAY on Monday night’s playoff game. The awesome angle inside this game has not lost the money since 1990 and you can get it now and pay only after it wins again for you!
          Winner
          Game: Detroit Pistons at Indiana Pacers May 24 2004 8:00PM
          Prediction: Detroit Pistons
          Grade: Winner (100)
          Reason: Play On: Detroit Pistons Note: Game Two teams with a win percentage of .620 > playing off a Game One loss in which they scored 77 < points are 11-2-1 ATS, including 6-0 ATS if they are playng a division foe.

Winner
          ....CUZ I'M RICK JAMES BBYYAATTTCCCHHH!!! Show Charlie Murphy ya titties!!

Comment

Frankie B

Originally posted by frankb03
            Marc Loser Lawrence is in my top-5 of scamdicappers. This guy is a joke! When I read it was a Game of Lifetime I wanted to fucking vomit.

The worst part???? He'll be offering another GOS (game of something) within a few days and some newbie will be begging for it in the service request thread.
            You're right Partner ... That Bastard has no conscience ... and he has his half wit son doing the same scams . ... No forward progress with that family . It's nauseating . Imagine being filthy rich and not being able to look in the mirror while shaving ? There's money but little or no substance . These people must be avoided .

Comment

Working...
            X