X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports Sunday Play

Premiums 1-3 Yesterday after a 9-0 run

Current 2004 Results

4 AND 5 STAR PREMIUM PLAYS: 212 Won - 176 Lost (54.63%) Current 4 and 5 Star Streak 30-22 In May (57.69%)

6 STAR PREMIUM POWER PLAY OF THE DAY: 17 Won - 7 Lost (70.83%) Current Streak 14-4 L18

CURRENT RECORD: 393 Won - 367 Lost (51.71%) Current Streak 77-62 (55.40%) Since 4/26/04

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click here to view today's Play's 10 minutes after they start. http://www.trackpicks.com/mypage.asp?h=658 4 AND 5 STAR PREMIUM PLAYS: 212 Won - 176 Lost (54.63%) Current 4 and 5 Star Streak 40-23 L63 (63.49%)

Houston Astros -145 10-4 Last 14 posted at BC

Good Luck
    Buzz
    http://www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Last edited by Buzz; 05-23-2004, 12:30 PM.
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

I'm sure you'll get back on track today, good run overall!!

Let's knock em dead today!!

MVP
    www.mvpwins.com

Comment

GET THE STREAK

GOING AGAIN !!!
      Bounce back strong today !!
      Dave
      JCDSPORTS
      JCDSPORTS

Comment

My POD write up for the Day

Sunday, 5/23/2004 JON GARLAND (R) vs. JOHAN SANTANA (L) Garland comes in sharp over his last three starts with an ERA of 2.70 going 20 IP giving up 18 hits, 6 ER, 2 home runs and 6 walks. He did this facing three pretty good offensive clubs in Cleveland, Baltimore and Toronto. Santana comes in with an ERA of 4.96 in his last three starts going 16 IP giving up 21 hits, 9 ER, 3 home runs and 5 walks. His three starts were against Toronto, Seattle and Oakland. As we have talked about before Chicago has really hit LHP this year. They are hitting .283 with a .413 OBP while scoring 6.2 runs per game. The Twins vs RHP are hitting .278 with an OBP of .382 scoring 5.3 runs per game. Prior to Saturday the Twins were struggling at the plate hitting just .259 with an OBP of .343 scoring just 3.9 runs per game. Saturday the White Sox basically threw a first time starter this year to the wolves vs the Twins and their ace Radke. I expect the Twins struggles at the plate to continue Sunday and they come back against a regular in the White Sox rotation. Garland comes in hotter for the White Sox and they are pounding LHP this year. I will look to bounce back from yesterday's POD loss with the Indians with a 4.5% Play on the White Sox Sunday as I look to start a new POD run today.
        Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

I think the White Sox are safe here. If the 11 run lead holds we bounce back with a nice POD winner as Garland settled down after the first two innings and the White Sox bats pound out 23 hits and are still hitting in the 8th. All my POD are dogs to small to medium favorites. Usually under 130. POD's went 6-1 this week. Premiums today are 1-1 with a Cleveland 4 Star Loss. One Premium 5 Star goes tonight in the Cards/Cubs ESPN game.

In hoops tonight I am playing a 3 Star on the T-Wolves.

Play Of The Day This Month 18-7 +27.25 units

Thanks,
          Buzz

Comment

My Late 5 Star is the Cubs. Premiums will either be 1-2 or 2-1 at days end. Current premium play run is 10-4 counting today plays.

Up with an early HR but a long way to go.

Premiums will either be 1-2 or 2-1 at days end. Current premium play run is 10-4 counting today plays.

Hope to see some more BC members on board, if not I will just try to keep posting winner here daily.

Buzz
            http://www.buzzsportspciksservice.com

Comment

Nice end to a good week with the Twolves and 5 Star Cubs tonight.

Good Luck Monday.
              Buzz

Comment

Nice job Buzz!!! Start it up again tomorrow!!!

Comment

2-2 night with 6 Star Play Of The Day Winner Toronto Blue Jays in extra innings to run the POD streak to 16 for our last 20. Lost a 5 Star with the Astro's and 4 Star with Indiana. 3 Star Play was a winner with Florida. Getting Tuesday's card finalized and will get a game up in the morning

Buzz
                  http://www.buzzsportspickservice.com

Comment

Working...
                  X