Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston Play of the Day, Game 6 Challenge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston Play of the Day, Game 6 Challenge!

Ty Gaston likes San Francisco Schmidt -145 over Montreal in Game 6 of the EC TG Challenge

For free winners go to tygaston.com and click on free picks

Ty Gaston 1-4

East Coast 1-4

Ty Gaston

FADE!!!!!!!!!

Mont. is the play here.

What is your thought process? They won last night, they must win again? Or is it because of his last outing?

Comment

comeon rjeremy, giants are my freebie today

gl2 both of u guys on this challenege

Stallion
      visit my website @ stallionsportspicks.com

or

email me @ [email protected]

or

Call me in the office @ 1-888-222-0951

Comment

rainout....

Spoke with Gianni at 11:40 pacific time and if SF and Montreal is postponed I have to post 2 plays on monday

Ty Gaston

Comment

Great 2 losers instead of one!

Comment

Ty

You should just fade his (EC) pick on the TWolves, since you can't pick a winner yourself

Comment

ty

i use eastcoast they are one class act, i dont think gianni would get ino this with ty if he is as bad as everyone says. everyone knows when you loose everbody is on you like flies on shit, i have never used ty, personally speaking i think these 2 guys want to win just as bad as we do. just my thoughts!!!

Comment

in case of a rainout

Can you pick both sides of a game and come up with at least 1 win? I'm pulling for you so I can win that season package.
                You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

PhilJr

Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Definite Disadvantage on Monday

Due to the rainout Sunday, and having to pick 2 for Monday, is a definite disadvantage to you...34 options yesterday to pick one, 10 options today to pick 2....Very small board, and "Bad Luck of the Draw", so to speak, by having rainout day before EXTREMELY small board....Doesn't matter me either way who wins, just wanted to illustrate the fact of Disadvantage today....Question...Do you have to pick 2 the following day, or can you pick 1 and carry over the rainout till a bigger board....Just asking...LOL to "Both of YOU"

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Re: rainout....

Originally posted by Ty Gaston
                      Spoke with Gianni at 11:40 pacific time and if SF and Montreal is postponed I have to post 2 plays on monday

Ty Gaston
                      This should be fun, all these games to chose from, you can't pick a winner when there are 20 games, how can you pick one (two) out of 5

Comment

wiz

He can pick a winner if he follows my strategy and TY up this contest. Todays 2 plays should be Anaheim and Toronto
                        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
                        X