EC vs TY Game 5 --what the hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EC vs TY Game 5 --what the hell

I really shouldn't have anything to say about this, but it's eating at me....The perfect situation, would be for both of them to come out tied, save their money, display a dazzling 7-3, 8-2, 91, and possibly 10-0 records....They would have $100,000.00 worth of advertising, and I'm quite sure, with the above records, some NEW clients...W/ 15 baseball games, 1 NBA, 1 hockey, this gives you 34 different choices to pick your best....Now you're gonna tell me they both honed in on the same game...Look at the following stats and tell me why ??????, either of these teams stand out as a POD...

Giants 9-10 on road--3.9 RPG--252BA--4.60Team ERA--Williams 3/3--4.5ERA--1.2WHIP--48IP w/ 8 HRs...

Expos 7-12 at home--3.3RPG--239BA--3.63Team ERA--Vargas 3/2---4.8ERA--1.5WHIP--41IP w/ 10 HRs...

EC picks out this team EXPOS as his POD....TY counters w/ Giants as his POD...Based on the above stats this whole thing has a very FOUL odor...Re my above statement, had they both been hot,successful move, they're not, lets save face...I don't even care to see their picks anymore...TY/EC you've got along all this time without OLD KMANN, and I'm quite sure you can get along without me in the future...Just my take...LOL to us....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

kmann

we posted our play early this morning

we often base our plays on money movements, nothing to do with stats!!!

stats will kill you long term, not that we should talk as we are 1-3 in our last 4

we posted our play first , Ty answered with san Fran, we hope this blows up in his face!!!

Comment

Raise the Stakes!!!

EC good job making your play today and being solid with all your selections........at least you have a win!!

TY on the other hand is just proving over and over what everyone already knew about him.......

When TY loses this challenge and loses his 100G's to Gianni, he should also Lose the right to POST in BC ever again..........I think that should be added to the 100 G's on the line here.......LOSER IS BANNED FROM BC.......just an opinion I am sure TY wouldn't agree to it...............but it may raise the stakes for him, since 100G's doesn't seem to be enough for him

.....with the lame ass play today picking opposite of EC......many other GOOD games were available with lines available under (-160)......What a cop out play today TY, knowing EC picked that game, you should have done everything possible to not pick against it or even with it for that matter, too many available selections, I guess you just like the bashing and the controversy, I am sure that's why you played it.....BIG COP OUT PLAY ON YOUR PART............GOOD LUCK TO BOTH.....and let the best MAN WIN!!!
      Last edited by mvpwins; 05-22-2004, 09:50 PM.
      www.mvpwins.com

Comment

kmann

I agree this contest is a FARCE!!!!

Both members should be banned! What service is going to use a team as lousy as Montreal as their POD? Montreal might win but with 100k on the line I wouldn't trust them.

Comment

Frank

I think mvpwins should be banned right along with the other 2 assholes, This jerkoff if doing more promoting than both of these losers........

If these 2 jerkoffs can make money at selling plays, I can make millions........

Maybe Ty and EC would like to buy a couple of my plays to give their clients some winners
          Last edited by wizardofoddz; 05-22-2004, 08:36 PM.

Comment

I'm sure that the winner of the contest wouldn't mind taking you up on either your 10K or 25K bet since they would be up $100k so if they lost to you they would still be up 90K or 75K. So let's wait until this is over then you can re-submit your offer to the winner.

Comment

MVP

Stakes...
              Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
              Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

2-10 Record

This whole contest is a Travesshamockery!!!!!!!!
                I don't believe none of it. What I do believe is that neither could pick a game if they had tomorrows newspaper. Anybody who'd pay these clowns for picks is a young inexperienced gambler and getting fucked is part of your education.
                Assuming these are their top plays, they are playin' for a 100G... right, an individual playing a nickel a game and paying for this shit is down roughly $2200 plus what he payed these crooks for the picks. Nice.... where do I sign up? I put some small change on their plays the first two days and went 0-4. Faded them the next two days and went 3-1. And how bout' them playing the same game today with a nice board out there?

MVP, go spam another chat forum. Your opinions and intentions are tainted with greed and your no better than these two clowns. Talking bout' banning someone, you... in the glass house chuckin' stones. You swim in the same putrid toilet.
                "33"

Comment

response.........

Well............only reason I suggested having the loser be banned is because I fully expect TY to lose this and all that I have heard especially recently about him scamming people is just ridiculous.......I think EC is and always has been up front and honest and working hard on plays for people....TY on the other hand, well all I can say is from what I have heard in here and his remarks back, he is not very professional with the way he berates people and the vulgarity he throws out there as well....his perogative.....and his style, everyone here continues to bash him and get him going and bumping him constantly, just as he likes..............so he fights right back, and so do we insted of just ignoring him all together..........

I too even gave TY props for stepping up to this challenge and putting up the 100g's, i still give him props for doing that, but everything else he has done and said, is just proving all along what we already knew he was doing......GOOD challenge?.......YES...... could get even better if they both get 4 or 5 wins the next 5 days, they are both on a slide, Could it be better?.........YES.......and you know what.....TY did say he would do what ever it took to win this challenge and proved it today going opposite EC....gotta give him props for that, it came thru for him even though it was a cheap way to get a win......he took a chance and gambled and WON.....Not bad TY , you pulled one out of your ass and stuck to your word of "what ever it takes".....we would be praising them both with better records.

EC is The honest one here and never hides a thing or falsify's any records.......If anything else this challenge has proven that and proven other things about TY.........GOOD LUCK TO BOTH YOU GUYS!!! I hope EC wins so we really don't have to listen to TY gloat on top of everything else............

And as far as promoting anything, I am not doing any extra promoting on here than my usual posts and we are offering a prize in the plays and odds part of this challenge where before this began, some people asked to have a line and side bets for this......so we offered to do it and have invested many hours keeping track , just like I know Tony Vegas can appreciate, because he does it in here for other plays he is tracking for the forum.

If these guys were 3-2 and 4-1 in this promo right now, we would all be acting different......they are both on a slide right now and everyone goes thru it.......Think about it , if they were 4-1 tied what would you be saying??????
                  Last edited by mvpwins; 05-22-2004, 11:47 PM.
                  www.mvpwins.com

Comment

mvp

Glad you corrected stakes from steaks!!! But I have a question. Why would playing opposite be a "cheap" way to win? No guarantee that he was going to win just b/c EC had Mont, and very risky play. Argument can be made that it was "ballsy" on his part b/c if Mon wins, he has no chance of winning his play today. Don't understand your logic.
                    Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
                    Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Re: response.........

Originally posted by mvpwins
                      gotta give him props for that, it came thru for him even though it was a cheap way to get a win......he took a chance and gambled and WON.....Not bad TY , you pulled one out of your ass and stuck to your word of "what ever it takes".....we would be praising them both with better records.

I did give him props for that..........it was a smart thing and it came thru for him.....I was just saying that it was cheap because to me it was the easy way out, but yes definately ballsy, he could have lost....I said he gambled and won......that is ballsy!!!
                      www.mvpwins.com

Comment

banned?

MVP; dont get your point the loser should be banned, if you go 1-4 with your plays should you get kicked off, if that happened to anyone here that posted if they go 1-4 they should be banned, then no one would be here cause everyone goes through their wins and losing streaks!

MVPWINS; Lame ass play? I had everything to lose I was 0-4 they were 1-3, if Montreal wins, they can coast home. None of my 4 losses were even close, they (EC) with a break or two could have been 3-1. But thats the breaks, they lose 2 games on grand slams oh well. I still prior to and after the results dont think it was a lame ass play as you state!

I think it was a lame ass play for you to state someone should be banned for going 1-4. Should EC be banned for going 1-4?

You claim EC has been up front and honest and working hard on plays? What was the Montreal Play then? How hard did they have to work on that game? My remarks are not very professional? heck read the threads from MotorcityPimpBitch, there is not a thread he doesnt f this and f that and mf this and mf that, I come back when addressed the way I am addressed!

You claim falsifying records? Prove it, check my site daily tygaston.com when I win I gloat when i Lose, im straight up about it, did ya read fridays writeup? lost zebras tuesday wed thursday, I admitted it, got back on track and have covered 5 in a row now in Zebra's I used Frisco as a free play on my website as well, SO I didnt need a zebra to win the Montreal game. I will do whatever it takes to try to win a game.

Just because they like Minnesota +2 1/2, you think I couldnt use the Lakers cause they chose first, thats bullshit? I hope the Lakers kick Minnesota's ass, everyone was burying the Lakers as they limped through the season into the playoffs and everyone was saying with their lineup they should crush people, I think if Phil Jackson got off his triangle bullshit and let the Lakers run, they would have kicked everyone's ass! Payton's Sonics used to run, Malones Jazz used to run, Kobe can run, I think the Lakers Jackson needs to coach based on the way the other team is playing, if they can beat em with the tri do it, if you have to run, frickin run and gun! If they make the Finals they can sweep any east coast team if Jackson lets em run and gun!

And i dont think it would matter if either of us were 4-1 or 3-2 I would still get bashed for using Pettitte -150, so it really dont matter and Pettitte lost anyways. Just because a pitcher is a big FAVORITE, does it mean he is gonna win, hell no.

TY Gaston

Comment

TY

Suggesting the loser be banned had nothing to do with going 1-4......it was an idea to raise the stakes of the contest is all........sorry for bringing it up, guess it was a bad idea......this is AMERICA and we have freedom of speech......so stay for as long as we all abide by the rules.......

As far as a lame ass play or cheap play, I was referring to picking opposite of EC yesterday, I did also give you props as well cuz it was a ballsy move that worked out for you......Just thought it was a little weak to do.....

GOOD LUCK TO YOU BOTH!!

MVP
                          www.mvpwins.com

Comment

Working...
                          X