This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

response to all doubters...

Look fellas, I really don't have time to sit here and respond to every lie and bullshit response from Gaston. He is a crook and everyone knows it. Wallstreet, the reason he agreed to my deal was b/c that is the only way I would agree to send any. Obviously, I wish I had sent none and never stumbled across his website (an advertisement on ********* and my mouse acidentally clicked on it, it routed to his sight, where I saw the BS of 80% winners) A couple dime's is not a big deal to me, no matter what ty says, that was not what I got pissed about. In fact, I already admitted that I broke even with him. I was 20-15 and finished up 3.5 games at a dime a piece, even though he says 2 or 3 dimes, he as we all knows tends to exagerate. Out the 3 dimes I gave him, I cleared 500, obviously nothing special. But when I saw his website claiming all these wins, and I wasn't getting them, I started to question him. Then he would flip out saying I wasn't listening to his plays and blah, blah, blah. He has every excuse in the book, trust me, I've heard them all. Our original deal was through the end of ncaa and nba playoffs, he wanted more money to start march madness and I told him I was getting out b/c I obviously saw he was hitting 57%, not quite the 70 - 80% rate I was sworn he won at. The website was showing constant lies and so I wanted out. Ty never cut me off, when I told him i wasn't giving him anymore money, he flipped out. Telling me I was a compulsive gambler and that I couldn't win without him and all this shit. Pretty much everything else he wrote about me was BS. I don't even care what he writes, like it matters to me what some douche who probably doesn't have a highschool education says about me. We all know he doesn't have a wager for $100,000, that is such a lie it's ridiculous. Guys, I know no one is going to play with ty anyways since he screwed himself with the ridiculous claims of hitting 80%.
    The fact is he can't be trusted. Just call him and ask him any legit gambling questions and he babbles like an idiot. Of course on the computer he has time to think out his answers. The fact is, if he was any good, there is no reason he wouldn't post his plays right after the game went off!! Nobody is going to pick up his plays b/c his "scouts" are the ones with the inside info, how does somebody chart inside info? That is a great question, huh ty? Let's all quit bashing this tool and let him post the plays after the tip or the first pitch, or the kickoff, step up to the plate ty and quit being a fucking bitch!!
    I didn't blow any of his profits, I'm actually probably one of the most disciplined gamblers you'll meet. I take 1 game per day, maybe once a week I'll take 2 in a day, so ty's BS claims of me blowing all his profits is just him talking shit like he does so well. And I legitamately hit 60%. In my opinion, that is the only way to make money doing this, be disciplined. I'll admit to being suckered in and I got greedy, I thought maybe somebody out there could do what he claims and I could win more money, but the only guarantee I'll make is that he is full of shit. Wallstreet, sorry if I left you in doubt as to the legitmacy of my story, I really don't care if people believe me or not, I'm not asking for your money, Ty is, I just want people to realize that he is a lier and he will not stop until he has every dime from you he can possibly get. Thanks, Z

Comment

Working...
    X