No announcement yet.

Day 5 - Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This contest is an absolute FUCKING JOKE!!!! To use a Crippler on a team like the Expos is beyond me. They did EXACTLY what they have done all year and that is PLAY LIKE SHIT! Bad relief pitching and leaving men on base in cruticial situations.

Comment

Big Mike

I know what u mean! They couldn't hit their way out of a wet paper bag!!!! Sorry SOBs hc

Comment

Lose 2 plays by grand slams is being snake-bitten...
        Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
        Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Call it what you want but both Tor and Montreal have shitty relief pitching. You have to factor that into your capping of these games!

Comment

they gave up a run before the grand slam on a shitty decision by the catcher to try to get the lead runner
            expos had bases loaded with 1 out the inning before and didnt get the job done
            boy do they suck and i had the honor to sit here and watch it knowing they were going to lose all along
            we can share the women, we can share the wine
            we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

i'm honestly surprised you would use the expos in this situation gianni being that you are from montreal. the expos are an awful, awful team to bet on during a losing skid.

anyways better luck tomorrow

Comment

BigMike

Originally posted by BigMike
                Call it what you want but both Tor and Montreal have shitty relief pitching. You have to factor that into your capping of these games!
                You've got to realize he doesn't use STATS...It doesn't matter they are the worst hitting team, in BA and RPG, terrible BP, worst team in baseball...Sometimes line movement is used.....If line movement was the factor "quote EC', then why not wait till the last minute to see ALL/FINAL movement, including the big boys, then pick your team...Don't throw it out there early and first...

I believe TYs bet was more of who you're going against (Expos), than who you're for...Each day a bet against the EXPOS, providing the line is less than -160, appears to be a good bet...Excuse me, but that is by using STATS...If line movement was the factor, there are 6 teams that well exceeded the movement of EXPOS/Giants game...????? I don't know...

I guess todays possible plays are EXPOS again, Blue Jays, Yankees, Tigers, Royals....and yes MVP, if they were 4/1 or 5/0 this would not be bashed as it is, BUT THEY'RE NOT..."If" is the BIGGEST little word in the DICTIONARY....Looks like a DUCK, walks like a DUCK, sounds like a DUCK, etc...you know the rest....Excuse me, after reading this thread, I have to go get the bathroom spray, use it on my computer, it has an ODOR....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                X