Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLAY THE GAMES THAT I WANT

TONY VEGAS;
    WOULD IT HAVE MATTERED IF I PLAYED ANY OF MY ZEBRAS THE LAST 3 DAYS, NO IT WOULDNT HAVE MATTERED

LAST NIGHT I LOST NEW JERSEY CODE ZEBRA
    LAST NIGHT I LOST MINNESOTA CODE ZEBRA

IT DIDNT MATTER, ITS MY 100K, ITS MY OPTION TO USE THE GAMES I WANT, I HAVE 3 CODE ZEBRAS TONIGHT, IS MY POST A CODE ZEBRA, YOU WONT KNOW TILL TOMORROW WHEN YA READ MY WEBSITE

BACK YOURSELF WITH 100K AND DO A CONTEST ON YOUR OWN, AND USE YOUR OWN GAMES DONT TELL ME WHAT GAMES TO USE, IF I LOSE THE CONTEST ITS NO ONE ELSES FAULT BUT MINE, MY GAMES, NO ONE ELSES.

OR IF YOUR SMART, FADE MY GAMES UNTIL SOMETHING CHANGES,

TY GASTON

Comment

you are right

Ty, I couldn't agree with you more. You never had started a thread with my name in subject. you have however started with me when i began to post your free play record. you bashed me afterwards when i questioned your record. you have called your self the best capper in the world and your website has your head on mt. rushmore. there is a difference between confidence and cockiness. you have been nothing but cocky before this contest. you are right it is your money but you agreed to be in the public eye when accepting the challenge. i highly doubt you guys really placed the bet anyways but that is besides the point . everyone rags on you and bashes you because of your actions. if you took more days like today when you just posted your plays and shut up then most would leave you alone. funny how and 0 for start is the only way that happened. good luck with Houston tonight.

Comment

My point is Code Zebra plays are the best of the best. Only for high rollers. So why wouldn't you use them to win the 100K? That is my point. You can use whatever play you want but just don't comeback here IF you lose saying that you didn't use Code Zebras!!!

I don't have 100K to put up as I am only 24 and just bought a condo.

Comment

Again Ty is lying! Please read all my posts and prove it! I have nevere said anything about your family and whipping them or anything derogatory. Look at my post and I have never called you a f _ _ K F _ _ E! It is you that uses that language. You stated you were going to send a mortorcycle posse to my house to take care of me. I simply came back and ask when I could expect them so I would be home. You are a habitual lier and the garbage spewed out of your mouth is irreprehensible.

Comment

I have never said a single word about EC and dont plan on it

Its obvious im not here to BASH this contest.......I just hate lying

PEACE

Comment

what I mean by lying is according to TY one could get rich by just playing his CODE ZEBRA plays which is ludicrous and IMO thats what he tries to PEDDLE to NEWBIES in hopes of scamming them

PEACE

Comment

Working...
              X