• Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston

U are embarrassing yourself worse than even I couldve predicetd

3 big FAVS & 3 BIG LOSERS!

Youd need to hit 17 in a row now to ever touch that % u claim

PEACE

SING IT SISTER!!!!!!!!

TY - After all this is said and done, and you're sitting at 30% winners, WILL YOU GO THE FVCK AWAY!!!!!!!

Comment

Maybe he is throwing this to burn everyone here?

I have to think somthing cause those 3 plays were never close.

I wouldnt put it past him.. 100k to sink some non-payers..seems like a fair tradeoff..

I refuse to bash him, I was a supporter initially and thought he would bring his A game.. I still wish him good luck as well.

Comment

Originally posted by wallstreet
        Maybe he is throwing this to burn everyone here?

I have to think somthing cause those 3 plays were never close.

I wouldnt put it past him.. 100k to sink some non-payers..seems like a fair tradeoff..

I refuse to bash him, I was a supporter initially and thought he would bring his A game.. I still wish him good luck as well.
        Bullshit. If you belive that, then I have a bridge to sell ya in NYC.

Comment

Tony,

Point was no bashing..

It doesnt change him, it doesnt win games, it is negative.

Let the record seal his fate and step aside from the mud slinging.

He deserves a whooping for how cocky he is, but this is way overdone and boring!!!

:redfaced:

Comment

Tony,

Point was no bashing..

He deserves a whooping for how cocky he is, but this is way overdone and boring!!!

Wallstreet agree with you totally. TY isn't worth the time or effort. Let him crash and burn with no sound to be heard

GL to everyone tonight.
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Tony,

Point was no bashing..

wallstreet,

again if this is so boring and overdone to you then why continue to post in his threads or threads about him? you can not honestly say that you think he is throwing games to lose people here money. i highly dobut that many follow him considering the negative attention about how bad his plays have been(both free and contest plays). Do I think he will go 0 for 10, of course not but it will be closer to that than his claimed %. I was with you at the begining thinking that since so many people doubted him and ragged on him that he could surprise everyone but I see I was wrong. He might be a medicore handicapper at best. JMO

Comment

Tony,

I actually have been stepping aside from all this. My comments have been short and non bashing the last few days.

We are never gonna pay this guy, so I would rather point out a record that is public and cut out the personal insults..for now.

This daily berating is about as bad as his record.

Lets stand above it and be the better person here.

My throwing games comment was hardly factual, more sarcastic since his plays have been so off the mark.

If anyone should be bashing it is Savage and I, we have the history with Big Red, but notice who is being the most vocal.

I am with Homer and Wayne in saying it is enough..let the guys play to 10 and save the zipper contests until then.

GL

Comment

wallstreet

i understand where you, homer, wayne, and others stand on this point. i know i am at fault for at times falling right into the bashing. my point is that if you guys think it is so old and boring then why continue to read it? personally i find some of it entertaining and i think most here post negative things about Ty because of how he reacts. and you just took a shot at him in your post all i am saying is that as long as ty continues to come on here and post bullshit people like myself, pimp and others are going to call him on it. i, like pimp, was taken advantage by one of these scammers when i first started and i too think that if one person doesn't buy his plays or any other scammers because of what i post then it is worth it. pimp said it perfectly in his post the other day.

GL

Comment

As stated beforein my opinion all comments should be directed at the picks for THIS contest and NOT what the capper may or may not have done in the past.
                    Knocking someone at this point in the contest, is akin to throwing away a win ticket on a horse you bet on after 30% of the race is over and your horse is not in the lead.
                    After 10 days(when contest is completed and final results are in) is when "fun and games" (questions, comments, etc.) should begin-NOT NOW!

Comment

savage

IMO he brings this kind of posting upon himself. he is cocky beyond belief. he attacks all respected members of BC such as you, wallstreet, ez, and so on. the guy continues to prove he is a complete joke. you mean to tell me he lost 7 out of 50 baseball games before he posted his three here and lost them all. i understand you wanting everyone to wait until it is over but with his boosting he opened himself up for this.

Ty's bet on the over for the contest:
                      over 12.5 (they will need 3 wins)

Comment

Tony-what you say may be true.
                        That being said, there is still a contest going on here.
                        Whether YOU think contest is legit, a hoax, whatever, etc. is not the point.
                        I think it would be a better idea in terms of this contest to keep track of each game in contest to see how it was won or lost(bad break, top of the ninth homer as we have seen already, etc.) and then at end of contest make some comments.
                        Obviously a win is a win and a loss a loss, but I myself am viewing this as a contest not just as w's and l's but comparing picks to how other games NOT selected for that night played out.
                        For instance yesterday, Ty loss with BoSox and ECoast squeaked by with the Fliers.
                        Yet there were blowout games like St. Louis, Chicago, and Seattle yesterday and some big overs;I wonder why one of these "easy" games was not picked.
                        Thus from my perspective if you want to view either of these capper's abilities in proper context(I know 10 games is a small sample) I am judging their picks win or lose each night compared to what was NOT chosen.
                        One would think a really good capper would have a few "easy" wins;so far we have not seen this, but there are still seven games to go. jmho.
                        Anyways, the above is the way I view the results each night aside from the w's and l's.
                        Last edited by savage1; 05-21-2004, 05:02 PM.

Comment

by the way, that boston pick wasn't a code zebra game last night. on his site he says his code zebra was minnesota which also lost.

Comment

Originally posted by meteor
                            by the way, that boston pick wasn't a code zebra game last night. on his site he says his code zebra was minnesota which also lost.
                            why wouldn't he play his best game? b/c it is a cop out. he can now say he doesn't want to reveal his CZs here for free.

savage.............i totally agree with you. when choosing games you are trying for the easiest wins. I will admit that EC has had some bad breaks but that tends to even out, as he got a lucky break with the flyers last night. wins is all that matters but i fully agree that i am wondering when they pick these games why the easier game isn't picked.

Comment

ABSURD...

FOR SOMEONE TO THINK OR POST THAT I WOULD PURPOSELY LOSE PLAYS SO I WOULD LOSE A 100K, AND THE PEOPLE THAT READ THE THREADS WOULD LOSE MONEY ALSO IS ABSURD!

IVE LOST 3 IN ROW, MAYBE I WONT WIN A GAME IN THIS CHALLENGE, I HAVE LOST 10 GAMES BEFORE JUST AS ANYONE WHO BETS HAS! PRIOR TO THIS CONTEST (AND GO CHECK THE THREADS I WENT 6-1 HERE AT BETTORSCHAT)

MINN +115 (W)
                              OAK -145 (W)
                              PHILLY -130 (W)
                              LA -120 (L)
                              MILW -145 (W)
                              LA +130 (W)
                              TEXAS -130 (W)

DOES IT MEAN ANYTHING? YES AND NO, SURE I WAS CONFIDENT COMING INTO THIS CONTEST I WAS GONNA WIN, AS MY GAMES WERE DOING WELL AND I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA CARRY OVER, IT DIDNT! SO NO IT DONT MEAN SHIT RIGHT NOW AT 0-3. NONE OF THE GAMES I PLAYED HAD A SHOT, LOWE GOT RIPPED, SCHMIDT ONE HIT THE CUBS AND SO ON. SO BE IT.

THIS IS A CONTEST, ME AND EC BOTH WERE CONFIDENT! JASON KIDD WAS CONFIDENT GOING INTO THE DETROIT GAME AND DIDNT SCORE A SINGLE POINT, SHIT HAPPENS!

BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS IT'S MY MONEY AND EC'S MONEY, IF I LOSE I LOSE, I WOULDNT DARE TRY TO LOSE ON PURPOSE AND FOR ANYONE TO THINK THAT IS BEYOND REPROACH. WHETHER ITS 100 DIMES OR A PERSONAL 5 DOLLAR BET, I DON'T LIKE TO LOSE

IM TRYING, BUT IM LOSING SO BE IT!

TY GASTON

ps I CANT RECALL PERSONALLY EVER STARTING A THREAD THAT SAID TONY VEGAS, OR MOTORCITYPIMP, OR EZ, OR BUZZERBEATER OR WHOMEVER WAS A JERKOFF, THEY REPLIED TO THREADS AND STARTED IT AND I RESPONDED.

LOOK AT DJTHEBJ THREADS THE OTHER DAY ON EC, HE WAS UPDATING ALMOST AFTER EVERY OUT, HERE WE ARE 5-2 IN THE NINTH WERE GONNA WIN, OH SHIT GRAND SLAM WE LOST. HE WAS HECKLING ME BEFORE THE GAME WAS EVEN FINAL. OH TY EC'S GONNA WIN WHAT A GREAT GAME, WERE KICKING YOUR ASS BLAH BLAH BLAH GRAND SLAM IN 9TH LOSER!

BUZZERBEATER AND DJTHEBJ AND SEVERAL OTHERS ARE NOTORIOUS FOR FUCK THIS, FUCK THAT, BRING YOUR KIDS I WILL WHOOP YOUR ASS, ETC, I AM A MAN AND WHEN SOME JERKOFF BEHIND A KEYBOARD IS SAYING SHIT ABOUT FAMILY ETC, IM NOT GONNA SIT IDLY BY AND TAKE IT, IM GONNA SHOUT OUT,

BUT TO MY RECALL I HAVE NEVER STARTED IT WITH ANYONE FIRST, THEY HAVE BROUGHT IT ON THEMSELVES. WITH THEXCEPTION OF EAST COAST WHERE I BROUGHT IT TO THEM WHEN I MISREAD A POST THEY HAD POSTED A DAY EARLY AND CLAIMED A WIN, OF COURSE I APOLOGIZED FOR THAT AND NOW WE ARE ON SPEAKING TERMS.

TY GASTON

Comment

Working...
                              X