Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guaranteed Thursday... Solid Freebie Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guaranteed Thursday... Solid Freebie Inside!!!

I promised a bounce back day and you got it. I went 4-1 in baseball service plays and 2-1 in newsletter plays, including a free service play I gave on the UNDER in the Chicago/ San Francisco game. Newsletter plays are now 20-12 over the last 17 days.

Today there will be 4 strong plays and I will guarantee winning 3 out of the 4 or you get the next two weeks of baseball free. Plus I will throw in an NBA play for free as well. So that's 5 plays for just $10.00 and I must hit 3 out of 4 baseball plays or you get the next two weeks for free.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com is were the action is at.

Sign up for my newsletter. It contains Free plays, special deals, plus 3 to 5 times a week I will release a free service play in the newsletter. Find out how you can get a weeks worth of free service plays, plus I have special guarantees for newsletter subscribers, every week. Get it by emailing me at [email protected].

Today's Free Play
    Atlanta over Arizona: Arizona has come to Atlanta and taken the first 2 games of the series with their top 2 pitchers, but tonight's game will be different. Arizona's Casey Fossum is making just his 2nd start of the year, as he gave up 5 hits and 4 walks in 5 innings in his first start of the year vs a sorry offensive team in Montreal. Atlanta's Ramirez has been pitched well this year with a 2.25 ERA, allowing just 38 hits in 44 innings but he hasn't been supported with runs as he has just a 1-3 record. That will change tonight as the Braves break out of their offensive funk on their way to salvaging one game from this series.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X